Minicom by Tripplite SmartRack 17" Rackmount LCD Drawer w/ Touch Pad
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Minicom by Tripplite SmartRack 0SU52088 is a 17", Single-rail Rackmount LCD.
Minicom by Tripplite 0SU52088 Features & Benefits:
- Space saving- When every U counts and every cable counts.
- Cost saving- Save on total cost of ownership of your server room by freeing up more U space for servers or devices.
- CAT5 technology- Eliminate cable clutter at the rack. Use standard UTP or FTP cables.
- Multi-platform- Supports PS/2, SUN and USB servers.
- Flexibility- Use CAT5 cabling to customize your server room.
- Multi-layer security through OSD- Three levels of security ensure only authorized users can control or access the system. 128-bit SSL protocol guards and protects your corporate data to efficiently prevent hacking and security breaches.
- Flash upgrade- Field firmware upgrade for the switches and ROC's.
Minicom by Tripplite 0SU52088 Specifications:
|Height||1.7 in. (44 mm.)|
|Width||18.5 in. (470.1 mm.)|
|Depth||17.6 in. (447.5 mm.)|
|Operating Temperature||0° - 40° degree C/32° -104°F|
|Storage Temperature||20° - 40° degree C/-4° - 104°F|
|Input||100-240 VAC input|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|Resolution Capabilities||Maximum Resolution up to 1280X1024|
|Pixel Pitch||Supports 0.264mm|
|Viewing Angle||Right-Left view 60° - 70° |
Up-Down view 45° - 60°
|Back Light||Four Lamps|
|Supported Colors||16.7M Colors|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Unix and all other major operating systems|
|Response Time||Rising time 2-6ms Delay time 14-24ms|
|System Cables||CAT5 FTP or UTP 2x4x24 AWG solid wire|
|Keyboard/Mouse||106 key PS/2 keyboard with touch pad mouse|
|Computer to Switch Distance||Up to 30m/100ft|
This unit is also known as the 0SU52088/EN
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. We are not familiar with the part number 1SU52088/EN. Traditionally, Minicom part numbers begin with a 0, though we have found a few mentioned online beginning with a 1. We also searched our database of old part numbers and could not find a match. It is possible the prefix 1 is a country specific code.