Minicom by Tripplite SmartRack 116, Rackmount LCD w/ 16 Port CAT5 KVM Switch
Recommended replacement: Cyberview N117-U1601
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Minicom by Tripplite SmartRack 116 is a 17", Single-rail Rackmount LCD with 16 port detachable KVM switch. This Rack mountable KVM drawer with an integrated CAT5 KVM switch gives secure, BIOS level access and control of up to 16 servers in a rack either remotely or locally.1U sized switch with innovative ROC dongle technology.
Minicom by Tripplite 0SU52091 Features & Benefits:
- Space saving- When every U counts and every cable counts. Use only one U for the KVM drawer and the KVM switch.
- Cost saving- Save on total cost of ownership of your server room by freeing up more U space for servers or devices.
- CAT5 technology- Eliminate cable clutter at the rack. Use standard UTP or FTP cables.
- Extended distance- Distance between computers & drawer can be up to 30m/98 feet.
- Supports PS/2 servers.
- Flexibility- Use CAT5 cabling to customize your server room.
- Multi-layer security through OSD- Three levels of security ensure only authorized users can control or access the system. 128-bit SSL protocol guards and protects your corporate data to efficiently prevent hacking and security breaches.
- Flash upgrade- Field firmware upgrade for the switches and ROC's.
- Scalability- Upgrade from local to remote access as you grow. Add just one ROC per new server/computer.
Minicom by Tripplite SmartRack 116 Application Diagram
The SmartRack 116 package includes:
- SmartRack 116 drawer
- SmartRack 116 switch
- User Guide
- Power cord
- RS-232 upgrade cable
Note: The ROC you require depends on your system and must be ordered separately.
Minicom by Tripplite 0SU52091 Specifications:
|Height||1.7 in. (44 mm.)|
|Width||18.5 in. (470.1 mm.)|
|Depth||17.6 in. (447.5 mm.)|
|Operating Temperature||0° - 40° degree C/32° -104°F|
|Storage Temperature||20° - 40° degree C/-4° - 104°F|
|Input||100-240 VAC input|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|Resolution Capabilities||Maximum Resolution up to 1280X1024|
|Pixel Pitch||Supports 0.264mm|
|Viewing Angle||Right-Left view 60° - 70° |
Up-Down view 45° - 60°
|Back Light||Four Lamps|
|Supported Colors||16.7M Colors|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Unix and all other major operating systems|
|Multi Platform||Supports PS/2 via ROC|
|Number of Ports||16|
|System Cables||CAT5 FTP or UTP 2x4x24 AWG solid wire|
|Response Time||Rising time 2-6ms Delay time 14-24ms|
|Keyboard/Mouse||106 key PS/2 keyboard with touch pad mouse|
|Computer to Switch Distance||Up to 30m/100ft|
This is the recommended replacement for the 0SU52091/EN