3G-SDI to DVI Converter/Extender via Fiber Cable to 1,640 ft
The 3G-SDI to DVI Converter/Extender converts SD/HD/3G-SDI video into a DVI signal that can be extended up to 1,640 feet (500 meters) using single-strand multimode SC fiber optic cable.
The Converter/Extender system has two components: the 3GSDI-DVI-FOSC converter/transmitter, which connects to the SD/HD/3G-SDI video source and also supplies video to a local DVI monitor, and an optional ST-1FODVI-R-SC receiver that connects to a remote DVI monitor. The units are interconnected by a single-strand multimode SC fiber optic cable.
Product Features and Benefits
- Connects a computer or camera with a 3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SD-SDI video signal to a DVI display.
- Use with an optical receiver (ST-1FODVI-R-SC) to extend a remote DVI monitor 1,640 feet (500 meters)
- Signal transmission via single-strand multimode (50-micron or 62.5-micron) SC fiber optic cable - no RF interference.
- Supports resolutions to 1080p.
- Auto-detects 3G, HD or SD-SDI format.
- Complies with DVI 1.0 standard.
|Video Input||One female BNC connector for SD/HD/3G-SDI input signals.|
Input signals: SMPTE 259M-C (270 Mbps), SMPTE 292M (1.485, 1.485/1.001 Gbps), and SMPTE 424M (2.970, 2.970/1.001 Gbps).
|Video Output||One female DVI-I single link connector for DVI output.|
One female SC fiber connector for optical DVI output.
Supports resolutions to 1080p
|Power||100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|Relative Humidity||10 to 80% non-condensing RH|
|Dimensions||WxDxH in: 3.90x4.61x0.83 (99x117x21 mm)|
|Weight||3.0 lb (1.36 kg)|