The AdderView 108 MP single-user KVM switch is designed to control mixed PC, Sun, Mac and laptop computers from a single console. The AV108MP is designed for demanding applications where reliable operation is needed across multiple computers and mixed operating systems and is a top choice with system administrators. USB keyboard support enables you to choose the optimum PC, Sun or Mac style keyboard to control your computers.
AdderView 108 MP KVM Switch Diagram
Adder AV108MP Features:
- Sun, PC and Mac style USB keyboards and mice supported
- On screen display has comprehensive channel selection and security features
- Choose PS/2, USB, or Sun (8-pin) style computers cables
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Flash upgradeability ensures support for future devices
- Units may be synchronized to enable simultaneous switching of multiple video heads
- Advanced On Screen Display - up to 16 different passwords and user profiles can be stored on the Matrix
- Flash upgradeable firmware - as new drivers are released, free upgrades can be downloaded from the Adder website.
- Front panel keys - used for selecting users and channels manually. Also used for selecting auto-scan.
- Front panel display - 7 Segment display (red) shows the currently selected CPU. 7 Segment display (green) shows the currently selected user.
- Indicators show keyboard and mouse activity.
- Selection methods - convenient switching using On Screen Display menu, selectable keyboard hot-key, 3 button mouse, front panel key or RS232 serial control.
- Hot connection of devices - can be connected to many running PCs without reboot by using the keyboard and mouse reset feature.
- On the fly configuration - the Matrix 108 MP can be configured using the OSD menu.
- User definable hot-key commands can be used for quick channel selection.
- Expandable - where the size of your installation is beyond the scope of a single Matrix 108 MP, additional units can be cascaded. This will allow you to use multiple units to provide a video-switching network.
- Auto-scan - the Matrix 108 MP can be set to automatically scan all ports or all active ports at a user definable rate.
- Automatic mouse conversion - PS/2, IntelliMouse and RS232 type mice are all supported between switch and CPUs. Controlling mouse/trackball is PS/2 type.
- Mouse control of OSD menu.
- Name search facility in OSD menu.
- User may select exclusive or shared computer access.
- Keyboard and mouse reset features for each user port.
- Optional CPU reminder banner may be transparent and moved around the screen.
- Upload and download of OSD configurations to a PC file or Excel spreadsheet.
- Cascaded units do not need to be configured.
Adder AV108MP Specifications:
|Height||1.7 in. (45 mm.)|
|Width||18.9 in. (482 mm.)|
|Depth||8 in. (205 mm.)|
|Power||5V DC, 2A.|
|8||15 way HD D Female for CPU video|
|8||6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard|
|8||6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse.|
|1||USB type A connector for controlling keyboards|
|1||USB type A connector for controlling mice|
|1||15 way HD D Female for controlling monitors|
|1||5V DC 2A power inlets for external PSU|
|1||D9 way Female for Flash upgrade, RS232 control, expansion and remote connectivity accessories.|