The AdderView OSD AV4ODSE is an 4-port KVM switch which enables the use of 1 shared keyboard, monitor and mouse to 4 CPUs. The AV4ODSE features an intuitive On Screen Display selection menu which allows you to name all your computers individually. This makes channel selection easy as you no longer have to remember a channel number, just connect by selecting a name. In addition to the AdderView desktop features, AdderView OSD also provides an expansion port that allows remote control operation of the switch. AdderView OSD is a desktop KVM switch but an optional rack mount kit is also available. A multi-function numeric LED display shows you the channel that you are currently connected to, data activity and the power status of the switch.
Adder AV4ODSE Features:
- Self powered operation simplifies installation
- Mixed PS/2 and AT/ RS232 keyboards and mice supported
- Easy channel switching from On Screen Display menu, front panel, mouse, optional remote control, RS232 serial or keyboard hot-key
- Can be used as a rack mount or desktop switch
- Cascadable to support up to 300 PCs
- High video quality and screen resolution up to 1900 x 1440
- Compatible with all major software including DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/NT/2000, Linux, Unix and Netware
- All metal construction
- Self powered - The unit conveniently draws its power from the connected CPUs along the keyboard cable. Power LED confirms sufficient power is available for reliable operation.
- High video quality - Screen resolution of up to 1900 x 1440 supported.
- Channel selection - Convenient switching using On Screen Display selection menu, keyboard hot-key or front panel key, RS232 serial or optional RC1 remote control accessory.
- Front panel key - Used for selecting channels manually.
- Front panel display LEDs - Seven segment LED display shows the currently selected channel and keyboard or mouse activity.
- Auto-scan - The AdderView OSD can be set to automatically scan all ports.
- Hot-key - Commands can be used to select channel.
- Automatic mouse conversion - PS/2, IntelliMouse and RS232 type mice are all supported between switch and CPUs. Controlling mouse/trackball can have a wheel but must be PS/2 type (check with your supplier to confirm compatibility).
- IBM ThinkPad compatible - Tested with ThinkPad (mouse and keyboard ) splitter cable and docking station.
- Maintenance mode - Keyboard, mouse and AdderView reset feature.
Note: Maximum cable length for self powered operation is 5 meters from CPUs. Optional universal PSU (part no: PSU-IEC-5Vdc) may be required for certain applications.
Adder AV4ODSE Specifications:
|Height||1.7 in. (44 mm.)|
|Width||17 in. (440 mm.)|
|Depth||8.6 in. (220 mm.)|
|Power||Self powered operation|
|CPU video||4 x 15 way HD D Female|
|CPU keyboard||4 x 6 way mini DIN Female|
|CPU mouse||4 x 6 way mini DIN Female|
|Shared keyboard||1 x 6 way mini DIN Female|
|Shared mouse||1 x 6 way mini DIN Female|
|Shared monitor||1 x 15 way HD D Female|
|Optional PSU||1 x 5V dc power inlet|
|Optional RC1 and RS232 control||1 x 15 way D Female options port|