The Belkin OmniView PRO3 F1DA116Z-B is a 16-port USB & PS/2 KVM Switch which provides easy and dependable server control. This KVM switch enables network administrators to monitor and control up to 16 USB- and PS/2-platform servers from a single console. Designed to grow along with your server network, the Switch can be daisy-chained together using dedicated daisy chain ports with other OmniView PRO Series KVM or SMB KVM Switches to support up to 256 servers.
Belkin PRO3 KVM cables are required to connect your servers and computers.
1 Dual-Port Cable connects 2 computers to the PRO3 KVM Switch.
Belkin PRO2 KVM cables WILL NOT work with the PRO3 KVM Switches.
Belkin F1DA116Z-B Application Diagram
Belkin F1DA116Z-B Features:
- Dual-Port Cabling reduces cable bulk by 55% when compared to conventional KVM cabling by connecting two servers per cable
- USB & PS/2 compatibility gives expanded connectivity in a mixed server environment
- Dedicated Daisy-Chain ports let you expand your KVM configuration without sacrificing CPU ports
- Saves setup time and simplifies viewing and switching between multiple servers with OSD
- Provides continuous server monitoring with programmable AutoScan and hot keys
- Ensures consistent compatibility with flash-upgradeable firmware
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. This unit would come with eight F1D9400-06 ( https://www.kvm-switches-online.com/f1d9400-06.html ) cables. These are six foot cables with connections for 2 servers each.
Unfortunately, it appears this unit may be on back order. Please call 1-877-586-6654 for availability.
Question: I work at American Express and I am lookiung for a way a single tech who performs imaging can monitor all the connected (16) laptops (local) from a single location with monitor and keyboard & Mouse. Do you have such a device?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
We do indeed, you could use a 16 port KVM switch or a multiviewer to achieve this. The specific KVM that I would recommend would depend on what connections you have and which features you would like - If you would like a recommendation based on your setup, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly at 1-877-586-6654, at email@example.com, or via our online Chat functionality.