iBoot-PoE-P - Passive Gigabit Ethernet PoE Extender with Reboot
The Dataprobe iBoot-PoE-P (SKU 1410050) brings all the benefits of Automatic and Cloud Controlled reboot to your PoE cameras, access points, security systems and all PoE plus devices. This Gigabit Ethernet PoE Extender supports 9 to 72 VDC up to 90 Watts of switching and automatic configuration.
- Automatic reboot of PoE devices - Cameras, Access Points, Phones, etc.
- PoE Extender - Add 330 feet / 100 meters to PoE runs
- PoE Passive 9 to 72 VDC up to 90 Watts.
- Web Based setup and control.
- Automatic Reboot using AutoPing and Traffic Monitor.
- Event Scheduling for real-time power control.
- Telnet setup and control.
- Management Utility: Easy Setup, Firmware upgrades and Reset to Factory Default.
- iBoot Cloud Service: Control all your iBoots from one web portal.
When you need to reduce costly site visits, ensure business continuity and increase network reliability, iBoot series gives you peace of mind. iBoot-PoE-P, a web-accessible managed single-device Remote Reboot PDU enables multiple users to reboot remotely from anywhere, using any web browser, Telnet client or SNMP manager.
From servers and webcams to IP PBXes and surveillance systems, iBoot-PoE-P keeps your network up and running.
Remote Power Switch - Simple Web Browser Control
Clean web page design makes it easy to see the status and control power to any outlet, while history log shows the last 5 events.
The web page presents a clear status indication of each outlet, current draw across all inputs and the AutoPing monitoring, if implemented.
Adaptive mobile pages make it easy to make that quick reboot from you smartphone while on the go.
iBoot Cloud Service - Power Control Wherever you Are
iBoot Cloud Service (iBCS) allows customers with iBoot-PoE-P to access and control multiple iBoots in multiple locations from a single portal with a single sign-on.
iBCS will not only make using iBoots easier, by consolidating all units into one sign-on and interface, it will also enhance the number of situations where iBoot can be deployed.
- Customers with Dynamic IP addressing to always be able to access their iBoot from any location.
- Service providers manage multiple customer accounts with diverse security configurations.
- Customers that are not allow in-bound connections to access their iBoots.
Passive PoE Extender
iBoot-PoE-P is a Passive PoE Extender. Add 330ft / 100m to Power-Over-Ethernet cable runs. Supports 9 - 72 VDC and 802.3af Mode A, Mode B and 4PPoe wiring to give you up to 90 Watts of power for your devices.
iBoot-PoE-P is designed to automatically configure itself to your network environment for maximum uptime. Monitor critical parameters and take corrective action immediately - Build optional complex notification and reporting for environmental, power and network faults. Set trigger points and create sequences of responses to keep your network up and running.
- Mains Current
- Mains Voltage
- Time of Day
- Web Browser Power Control: Clean Web page design for immediate status and power control. Auto detects mobile browsers. No special software required.
- Automatic System Restoral: AutoPing and Traffic Monitor detect network or equipment problems and takes immediate action to restore your network or device. Real time scheduling to have a fresh reboot each morning or minimize power waste at night.
- Cloud Control: Manage all your iBoots from a single sign-on. Control power worldwide from any web browser, anytime anywhere.
- Passive PoE Extender: Supports 9 - 72 VDC and 802.3afMode A, Mode B and 4PPoe Wiring
- Automatic Configuration: Completely self configured in standard DHCP environments. Just install and your network is protected.
- Dual Password Protected: Separate user and administrator passwords. Deploy iBoots throughout your organization.
- IP Addressed, 10/100/1000 Ethernet: Use on any Ethernet IP network. Public or private. Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access.
- Direct TCP and Software Control: Control iBoot-PoE-P directly from your software application for the highest degree of power control integration. Easy integration with network monitoring from IPSentry, What'sUP Gold, SNMP Managers etc.
iBoot-PoE-P Package Contents
- (1) iBoot-PoE-P
- (1) Network Cable
- (1) Quick-Start Guide
- (1) 3-Year Warranty
Dataprobe iBoot-PoE-P Specifications
|Width||4.90 in. (124 mm.)|
|Height||1.85 in. (47 mm.)|
|Depth||1.34 in. (34 mm.)|
|PoE Standards||9 - 72 VDC and 802.3af|
Mode A, Mode B and 4PPoe Wiring
|Ethernet||10/100/1000 Full or Half Duplex Auto sensing Uplink/Downlink (Cat 5 Cable Included 6'/2m long)|
|Security||Dual Password Protected, User and Admin|
|LED Indicators||LEDs on Network Jacks indicate network status|
NET IN: Power to the iBoot-PoE
PoE OUT: Power supplied to PD
|Temperature||0 to 50 Deg C|
|Compliance||RoHS/WEEE FCC Part 15 Class B CE|
The Dataprobe iBoot-PoE-P is also known as Dataprobe 1410050.