The Dataprobe iBoot-DC is a -48V DC Ethernet network attached, IP addressed, Web Controlled remote reboot power switch. Anyone with a web browser can access the iBoot-DC to perform power On, Off or Reboot (timed power shutdown) operations. iBoot-DC is password protected for security.
- -48VDC up to 5 Amps
- Web Controlled Power Switch
- AutoPing and HeartBeat - Auto Reboot
- Cloud Service - Manage from Anywhere
When you need to reduce costly site visits, ensure business continuity and increase network reliability, iBoot series gives you peace of mind. iBoot-DC, a web-accessible managed single-device Remote Reboot PDU enables multiple users to reboot remotely from anywhere, using any web browser, Telnet client or SNMP manager.
From servers and webcams to IP PBXes and surveillance systems, iBoot-DC keeps your network up and running.
Simple web browser interface
The web browser interface provides the easiest means of managing multiple outlets. One master unit can be connected to 15 expansion units, managing 128 outlets from a single web page interface.
The web page presents a clear status indication of each outlet, current draw across all inputs and the AutoPing monitoring, if implemented.
Each outlet can be individually selected, or multiple outlets can be simultaneously operated. User selectable cycle timer allows single command reboot. Delay timer limits inrush current by staggering power up when multiple devices are simultaneously controlled.
iBoot Cloud Service - Power Control Wherever you Are
iBoot Cloud Service (iBCS) allows customers with iBoot-DC to access and control multiple iBoots in multiple locations from a single portal with a single sign-on.
iBCS will not only make using iBoots easier, by consolidating all units into one sign-on and interface, it will also enhance the number of situations where iBoot can be deployed.
- Customers with Dynamic IP addressing to always be able to access their iBoot from any location.
- Service providers manage multiple customer accounts with diverse security configurations.
- Customers that are not allow in-bound connections to access their iBoots.
Monitor critical parameters and take corrective action immediately. Build complex notification and reporting for environmental, power and network faults. Set trigger points and create sequences of responses to keep your network up and running.
- Web Browser Power Control: Clean Web page design for immediate status and power control. Auto detects mobile browsers. No special software required.
- Automatic System Restoral: AutoPing and Heartbeat detect network or equipment outage and takes immediate action to restore your network or device. Real time scheduling to have a fresh reboot each morning or minimize power waste at night.
- Cloud Control: Manage all your iBoots from a single sign-on. Control power worldwide from any web browser, anytime anywhere.
- UL Listed: We take your safety seriously. Be confident to pass fire marshal inspections.
- Dual Password Protected: Separate user and administrator passwords. Deploy iBoot-DC's throughout your organization.
- IP Addressed, 10/100 Base-T: Use on any Ethernet IP network. Public or private. Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access.
- Direct TCP and Software Control: Control iBoot-DC directly from your software application for the highest degree of power control integration. Simple protocol is freely available. Use iBoot-DC control program to call power control from any network management system. IPSentry What'sUp Gold, etc.
- 110/220 VAC Operation: Auto ranging power input. Deploy iBoot-DC anywhere in the world. iBoot-DC uses IEC320 Connectors and includes line and extension cords for North America.
- 12 Amp Switching: Current for most Servers, Routers, Kiosks, etc. 10 Amps at 220 VAC.
Pays for Itself with the First Service Call Saved
Don't let the cost of downtime keep you from meeting your service and revenue expectations. Keep your critical systems running without expensive service calls. Use low-cost remote power control to automatically reboot failed devices and get up and running in the most cost effective way possible.
iBoot-DC will save you time and money by reducing costly downtime. Just point your browser to the iBoot-DC, login and you are one click away from bringing that failed system back to life. iBoot-DC will even detect failed systems and take immediate action.
iBoot-DC Package Contents
- (1) iBoot-DC
- (1) 6ft Cat5 Network Cable
- (1) Quick-Start Guide
- (1) 3-Year Warranty
Dataprobe iBoot-DC Specifications
|Power||5 - 48 VDC Auto Ranging|
+VDC and -VDC Systems Supported
|Power Switching||5 Amps up to -29.9 to 29.9 VDC. |
2 Amps -48 to -30 VDC
2 Amps +30 to +48 VDC
Positive Terminal Switched.
Negative Switched Available on Special Order
|Power Connectors||Power Inlet: Screw Terminals|
Power Outlet: Screw Terminals
10/100base-T, Auto sensing Uplink/Downlink
|Protocols||IP Addressable. DHCP or Static|
HTTP Web Server built-in, Port Assignable
Telnet Server built-in, Port Assignable
DxP Messaging Protocol, Port Assignable
Auto-Ping TCP Protocol
Heartbeat Detector Protocol
|Browser||Form Processing Browser Required|
Mozilla 3.0 or IE 3.0 or greater
|Security||Dual Password Protected, User and Admin|
|Physical||H x W x D: 2.0" x 3.2" x 4.2" (60mm x 82mm x 107mm)|
Operating Temperature 0 to 50 Deg. C
|Reliability||MTBF 360,000 Hours|
Operating Cycles 10,000,000 Mechanical. 100,000 at Maximum Load
FCC Part 15 Class B