12 Port 4K DisplayPort 1.2 USB KVM Switch - 1 Local + 1 IP Web User
The Cyberview IP-1202P is a 2-user (1 Local + 1 IP), 12-port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM with 4K UHD support and audio for USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 enabled servers. The new IP-1202P is a ideal for applications with demand for superior graphics and image clarity. Featuring a slim, rack mountable chassis, that can be mounted into 1U of rack space (mounting set w/ bracket & screws included), left on a desktop, or integrated into a Rack Console, the IP-1202P KVM allows an administrator to control up to 12 DisplayPort servers and handle critical needs in datacenters or limited space server rooms and IT closets, from one keyboard, mouse and monitor setup.
Mix and match operating systems with this multiplatform KVM to control PC, Mac and Sun servers running Windows 7, OSX and Linux. With the included 2-in-1 KVM cables, the CyberView DP KVM is an affordable high quality solution for any application.
- Affordable 12-port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM with USB KB / MS and audio
- Local, and KVM Over IP (Web Browser) access
- 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD) native resolution / 1.07B colors ( 10-bit )
- 1920 x 1080 & 1920 x 1200 resolution support
- Hot pluggable, no software or drivers required
- Versatile- standalone desktop, 1U rack mount, or integrated into Rack Console
- Includes (12) CP-6 6ft DisplayPort USB KVM Cables
- 2-year standard warranty ( upgradable up to 5 years )
Front of the IP1202P Unit