NTI PS/2 Rackmount KVM Switch with RS232 Control
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI KEEMUX-P8-R-RS PS/2 KVM switch allows one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control multiple PCs (up to 128 computers with cascading). Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached PC 100% of the time so all computers boot error free.
NTI KEEMUX-P8-R-RS Features and Benefits:
- Control all network computers from one office.
- Auto scan all computers to catch system failures early.
- Improve manageability of your computer room - eliminate extra cables, monitors, keyboards and mice.
- Compatible with IntelliMouse.
- Broadcast keystrokes to all computers for simultaneous shut-downs.
- Cascade smaller KVM switches together as your network grows-up to 128 ports.
NTI KEEMUX-P8-R-RS Package Contents:
- NTI KEEMUX-P8-R-RS 8-port PS/2 KVM Switch
- 120VAC/240VAC 50/60Hz-5VDC/2.0A AC Adapter
- IEC Line cord (USA)
- Rack Mount Kit
- CD with pdf file of user manaul
NTI KEEMUX PS/2 R232 Rackmount KVM Switch Diagram
NTI KEEMUX-P8-R-RS Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power||110V or 220VAC @ 50/60Hz via IEC connector|
|Connectors||8 x 15-pin HD; 8 x 8-pin miniDIN|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all PS/2-style PCs and laptops|
|Resolution||Maximum 1900 x 1200|
|Monitor Type||Multiscan VGA required; 150 MHz bandwidth|
|Peripherals||Keyboard & mouse hot pluggable|