Black Box ServTray 17" Rackmount LCD with Keyboard & Mouse, Single-Port KVM module
The Black Box ServTray KVT417A-1UV-R3 offers a keyboard, monitor, and mouse, and packs it all into only 1U of rack space. The unit mounts on standard 19" rails in any standard server cabinets and enables you to manage a PS/2 or USB server with a VGA or DVI display input.
Designed for heavy-duty use, the ServTray Complete can replace that bulky local workstation you've been using. Just slide out the drawer and open the flat-screen monitor.
The ServTray Complete KVT417A-1UV-R3 includes a universal rear rail kit, which mounts the ServTray on the front and rear rails with a depth of 23.7" to 45.3". That's rail depth, not total cabinet depth, so if you have extra deep cabinets, the ServTray will still fit as long as the rail depth is within limits.
Black Box KVT417A-1UV-R3 Features:
- Reduce clutter in your server room.
- Mount a single-port KVM connection module in only 1U of a standard 19" cabinet or four-post rack.
- The universal rear rail kit enables mounting in cabinets with depths of 23.7" to 45.3".
- Complete LCD tray.
- Compact - only 1U high.
- The universal rear rail is 22.75" long.
- Includes a full-sized keyboard and a touchpad mouse with an ergonomic hand rest.
- The pull-out tray has an attractive front panel to conceal the unit when not in use.
- Supports DVI or VGA video input, and PS/2 or USB for keyboard and mouse.
Black Box KVT417A-1UV-R3 Package Contents:
- ServTray 17" LCD console (LCD panel, keyboard, and touchpad mouse console drawer)
- KVM module with power supply
- 3-in-1 cable, VGA and PS/2
- 3-in-1 cable, VGA and USB
- 3-in-1 cable, DVI and USB
- Universal rear rail kit (includes  brackets,  extenders, and  screws)
- (10) 0.19" x 0.43" (0.5 cm x 1.1 cm) screws
- (10) 0.12" x 0.24" (0.3 cm x 0.6 cm) screws
- User's guide
Black Box KVT417A-1UV-R3 Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm.)|
|Width||17 in. (43.2 cm.)|
|Depth||19.5 to 39.5 in. (49.5 to 100.3 cm.) *depending on extension kit|
|Weight||23 lb. (11.3 kg)|
|Temperature||32 to 122° F (0 to 50° C|
|Humidity||Up to 95% non-condensing|
|Power||100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz|
|6-pin mini DIN F||2|
|USB Type B female||1|
|Barrel connector for power||1|
|Centronics 36 KVM interface||1|
|Active Display Area||10.6"H x 13.3"W (26.9 x 33.8 cm.)|
|Input Signal||Analog: RGB analog, H/V separate via HD15 VGA;|
Digital: Digital video only via DVI-I
|Resolution (Maximum)||1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz|
|Power supply||UL, TUV|
Note: The lengths listed with the Rear Bracket Extension Kits are the depths measured between the front pole and rear pole inside a rack or cabinet, not the outside depth of a rack or cabinet enclosure.
This is the recommended replacement for part KVT202A-R2.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. According to the manufacturer, the MTBF for this device is 384,893 hrs.