NTI Rackmount 17" LCD KVM Drawer with 16-port USB DVI KVM Switch
The NTI RACKMUX-D17-N-16DVIHD KVM Drawer with Built-In High Density USB DVI KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a 16-port USB DVI KVM switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX-D17-N-16DVIHD Features and Benefits:
- Available with forward-folding 17 inch TFT/LCD DVI monitor.
- Video Resolution: 1280x1024
- Available with 16-port USB DVI KVM switch.
- Control up to 16 USB enabled computers with single link DVI outputs.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Keyboard available in: English(US).
NTI RACKMUX Drawer Tilt Drawing
NTI RACKMUX-D17-N-16DVIHD Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Compatibility||PS/2, UNIX, and USB computers|
|Connectors||1 x 15-pin HD; 1 x USB Type B;|
2 x 6-pin miniDIN
|Type||Active matrix TFT LCD 17 in.|
flat panel VGA; front-folding
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Tilt||Up to 120°|
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31-80 KHz; Vertical: 56-75 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||100-key (US) keyboard with numeric keypad|
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Power Consumption||100V-240VAC @ 50/60Hz via IEC connector|
|Maximum Inrush current||30A|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
NTI UNIMUX-DVI-16HD KVM Switch
NTI UNIMUX-DVI-16HD (Included KVM Switch) Specifications:
|Width||19 in. (48.2 cm.)|
|Height||1.75 in. (4.5 cm.)|
|Depth||6.0 in. (15.2 cm.)|
|Hosts||Female HDMI-A connectors. |
Supports USB-enabled computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) with DVI video.
Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD and MAC OS 9/10.
|Connector||One female DVI-I connector|
Single link DVI-D signal
|Connectors||Two female USB Type A connectors. |
Provides support for full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB keyboard and mouse.
|Compatibiltiy||Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including USB IntelliMouse.|
Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
Supports SUN and MAC extra keys.
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector..|
|Cables||Interface cables between your computers and the switch are required for proper operation. Use USB-DHEXT-xx-MM to connect computers to the switch.|
|Operating Temperature||32° F to 100° F|
|Storage Temperature||-20° F to 140° F|
|Operating and Storage Relative Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, ROHS|