The NTI RACKMUX-D20-N DVI USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer combines a rackmount 20 in. LCD monitor, keyboard, and touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX-D20-N Features and Benefits:
- 20 in. (508 mm) Active Matrix LCD flat panel DVI monitor.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 105°
- Compatible with USB and PS/2 computers.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Front panel security lock.
- Front panel USB port to connect an external USB device, such as a flash drive.
NTI RACKMUX DVI USB+PS/2 Drawer and UNIMUX KVM (Not Included) Drawer Diagram
(RACKMUX-V20-N depicted here)
NTI RACKMUX-D20-N Package Content:
- 1 RACKMUX-D20-N Drawer with DVI Video Support
- USB-AB-2M 2m USB Type A to USB Type B Male-to-Male
- VVKINT-6-MM 6 ft. PS/2 Cable (for mouse & keyboard)
- DVI-DS-2M-MM 2m DVI video cable
- 2 Keys for Lock
- 2 Rear Mounting Brackets with nuts
- 8 #10-32x3/4" screws and cage nuts for mounting rack
- IEC Power Cord
- CD with a PDF file of owner's manual and installation guide
NTI RACKMUX-D20-N Specifications:
|Width||19 in. (483 mm)|
|Height||1.75 in. (44 mm)|
|Depth||30.1 in. (765 mm)|
|Weight||38.4 lbs.. (17 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Compatibility||PS/2, UNIX, and USB computers|
|Connectors||1 x DVI-I; 1 x USB Type B;|
2 x 6-pin miniDIN
|Type||Active matrix anti-glare TFT LCD 20.1 in.|
flat panel DVI; front-folding
|Resolution||1600 x 1200|
|Tilt||Up to 105°|
|Frequency||Horizontal: 40-80 KHz; Vertical: 59-61 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||100-key (US) keyboard with numeric keypad|
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The recommended replacement for the RACKMUX-D20-N is the CyberView 20" L120 or the Raloy 19" RWX119, which both have a variety of video, audio, and power options - the RWX119 also offers a variety of integrated KVM Switches.
If you would like a recommendation based on your application, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative.