NTI Dual Slide Rackmount 17" 1RU PS/2 LCD KVM Drawer
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI RACKMUX-P17-DS Dual Slide PS/2 KVM Drawer combines a rackmount 17" LCD monitor, PS/2 keyboard, and touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer. The unique "dual rail" design allows the keyboard and LCD to move independently of each other, enabling casual monitoring of connected systems through the closed glass door of a server rack.
NTI RACKMUX-DS17-NT Features and Benefits:
- Available with 17 inch. LCD flat panel monitor.
- Two separate tracks for monitor and keyboard enables independent extraction of either monitor or keyboard.
- Dual Slides enable viewing monitor through closed glass doors of cabinet.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- Front panel conceals the unit when not in use.
- Designed to fit in a standard 19" rack/cabinet.
- Display automatically powers off when in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
NTI Dual Slide Rackmount 1RU PS/2 LCD KVM Drawer Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-P17-DS Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Compatibility||PS/2 and Unix computers|
|Connectors||150pin HD VGA;|
6-pin miniDIN (keyboard and mouse)
|Type||17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Viewing Angle||Horizontal: 130°; Vertical: 100°|
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31-79.4 KHz; Vertical: 56-74.9 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||106-key (US)|
|Mouse||Two button touchpad|
|Cables Included||6 ft. 15-pin HD VGA M-M;|
2 x 6 ft. 6-pin miniDIN;
6 ft. DC power supply cable