NTI Rackmount 17" KVM Drawer with Mouse and SUN PC KVM Matrix Switch
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP-2X16UHD KVM Drawer with Built-In 2-user, 16-port SUN PC KVM Matrix Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, real mouse and a KVM matrix switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP-2X16UHD Features and Benefits:
- Available with backward-folding 17 in. TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- Video Resolution: 1280x1024
- Includes a 2x16 SUN PC KVM matrix switch.
- Two users can individually command or simultaneously share up to 16 computers.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Cable management shelf included.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Turkish.
NTI Rackmount KVM Drawer with NODEMUX KVM Switch Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP-2X16UHD Specifications:
|Mechanical||KVM Drawer and Switch|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power||110 to 220VAC, 50/60Hz via AC adapter|
|Compatibility||PS/2, UNIX, and USB computers|
|Connectors||5 ft. attached cables with 1 x 15-pin HD,|
2 x 6-pin miniDIN, 1 x USB Type A
|Type||Active matrix LCD flat panel VGA; backward-folding|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|OSD Controls||Brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-|
center alignment, zoom, and color adjustment
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31-80 KHz; Vertical: 60-85 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||83-key (US)|
|Mouse||Three-button optical mouse|
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
NTI NODEMUX ST-2X16-UHD KVM Switch
NTI ST-2X16-UHD (included KVM Switch) Specifications:
|Resolution||1900 x 1200|
|Connectors||PS/2 or SUN|
|Power||110 or 220VAC, 50/60Hz via IEC connector|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, ROHS|