The NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP-PRIMUX KVM Drawer with Built-In KVM Switch via CAT5 combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, real mouse in mouse pocket, and the NTI PRIMUX Zero-U KVM Switch via CAT5 into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP-PRIMUX Features and Benefits:
- Control up to 64 servers from 1,000 feet away through one built-in user console.
- One platform-specific (PS2, SUN or USB) HA-x host adapter is required for each computer.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be of the same or differing platforms (PS/2, SUN, or USB).
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in: English (US).
- 83-key (US) keyboard.
NTI Rackmount KVM Drawer with Real Mouse and KVM Switch via CAT5 Backview
NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP-PRIMUX Specifications:
|Mechanical||KVM Drawer and Switch|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power||110 to 220VAC, 50/60Hz via AC adapter|
|Compatibility||PS/2, UNIX, and USB computers|
|Connectors||5 ft. attached cables with 1 x 15-pin HD,|
2 x 6-pin miniDIN, 1 x USB Type A
|Type||Active matrix LCD flat panel VGA; backward-folding|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|OSD Controls||Brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-|
center alignment, zoom, and color adjustment
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31-80 KHz; Vertical: 60-85 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||83-key (US)|
|Mouse||Three-button optical mouse|
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
NTI PRIMUX-UZR KVM Switch
NTI PRIMUX-UZR KVM Solution (included KVM Switch) Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm.)|
|Width||11 in. (27.94 cm.)|
|Depth||11 in. (27.94 cm.)|
|Connector||Female 15-pin HD connector|
|Resolution||Maximum 1024x768 video resolution at 1,000 feet; higher resolutions are supported at shorter distances.|
|Connectors||2 x USB Type A; 2 x 6-pin miniDIN|
|Hosts||Maximum 64 host computers can be dasiy-chaned|
|HA-PS2||1 x 15-pin HD, 2 x 6-pin minDIN;|
Compatible with legacy PS/2 VGA computers
|HA-SUN||1 x 15-pin HD, 2 x 6-pin miniDIN;|
Compatible with legacy SUN VGA computers
|HA-USB||1 x 15-pin HD, 1 x USB Type A;|
Compatible with USB VGA computers
|HA-RS||1 x RJ45 serial port connector;|
Compatible with most serial devices with R232 port