The NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-2X8-USBHDU USB KVM Drawer with Built-in 2-user by 8-port High Density USB KVM Matrix Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a high density VGA USB KVM matrix switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-2X8-USBHDU Features and Benefits:
- Forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°.
- Available with a 2x8, 2x16 or 4x8 VGA USB KVM matrix switch.
- Multiple users can individually command or simultaneously share up to 16 USB computers.
- Additional USB port for each user to connect an external USB device, such as a CAC card reader or flash drive.
- Additional USB device must be the same for each user.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with large padded wrist-rest.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Available with Sunlight Readable monitor - call an NTI Product Consultant for more information.
NTI Rackmount KVM Drawer with UNIMUX KVM Switch Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-2X8-USBHDU Specifications:
|Mechanical||KVM Drawer and Switch|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power||110 to 220VAC, 50/60Hz via AC adapter|
|Compatibility||PS/2, UNIX, and USB computers|
|Connectors||5 ft. attached cables with 1 x 15-pin HD,|
2 x 6-pin miniDIN, 1 x USB Type A
|Type||Active matrix LCD flat panel VGA; backward-folding|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|OSD Controls||Brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-|
center alignment, zoom, and color adjustment
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31-80 KHz; Vertical: 60-85 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||83-key (US)|
|Mouse||Three-button optical mouse|
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
NTI UNIMUX-2X8-UHDU KVM Switch
NTI UNIMUX-2X8-UHDU (included KVM Switch) Specifications:
|Width||19.0 in. (48.2 cm.)|
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm.)|
|Depth||10.0 in. (25.4 cm.)|
|Video Connectors||female 15HD-black|
|Video Resolution||1900x1200 (max.)|
|Video Support||SVGA, XGA, VGA, most DVI monitors (when used with NTI DVIF-15HDM adapter)|
|Video Bandwidth||150 MHz|
|USER Keyboard/Mouse connectors||female USB Type A|
|Mouse and Keyboard Compatibility||most USB mice and keyboards|
|CPU connectors||female 15HD-yellow (high density)|
|CPUs supported||Windows USB, SUN USB, MAC USB|
|RS232 Connector & Ethernet Connector||female RJ45|
|Power required||110 or 220 VAC @ 50-60 Hz at less than 25 watts|
|Fuse Protection||2A, 240 VAC|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, ROHS|