NTI Rackmount 17" KVM Drawer /Integrated High Density USB IP KVM Switch
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-8USBHD-IP KVM Drawer with Built-In High Density USB KVM Switch and KVM on IP combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse, an 8-port USB switch, and a KVM on IP device.NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-IP Features and Benefits:
- Available with forward-folding 17 in. TFT/LCD VGA or DVI monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°
- Compatible with USB computers.
- Securely gain BIOS level access to systems for maintenance, support, or failure recovery over the Internet.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- KVM on IP requires no client software. Secure, encrypted browser sessions with authentication.
NTI Rackmount KVM Drawer with 8-port KVM Switch and INTERMUX KVM on IP Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-8USBHD-IP Specifications:
|Mechanical||KVM Drawer, Switch and On IP Device|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power||110 to 220VAC, 50/60Hz via AC adapter|
|Compatibility||PS/2, UNIX, and USB computers|
|Connectors||5 ft. attached cables with 1 x 15-pin HD,|
2 x 6-pin miniDIN, 1 x USB Type A
|Type||Active matrix LCD flat panel VGA; backward-folding|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|OSD Controls||Brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-|
center alignment, zoom, and color adjustment
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31-80 KHz; Vertical: 60-85 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||83-key (US)|
|Mouse||Three-button optical mouse|
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
NTI 8-port USB VGA KVM Switch
NTI UNIMUX-USBV-8HD (included KVM Switch) Specifications:
|Width||16.7 in. (42.4 cm.)|
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm.)|
|Depth||6.8 in. (17.3 cm.)|
|Video Connectors||female 15HD-black|
|Video Resolution||1900x1200 (max.)|
|Video Support||SVGA, XGA, VGA, most DVI monitors (when used with NTI DVIF-15HDM adapter)|
|Video Bandwidth||150 MHz|
|USER Keyboard/Mouse connectors||female USB Type A|
|Mouse and Keyboard Compatibility||most USB mice and keyboards|
|CPU connectors||female 15HD-yellow (high density)|
|CPUs supported||Windows USB, SUN USB, MAC USB|
|RS232 Connector||female RJ45|
|Power required||110 or 220 VAC @ 50-60 Hz at less than 25 watts|
|Fuse Protection||2A, 240 VAC|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)|
|Operating & Storage Relative Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH.|
|Regulatory approval||CE, ROHS|
NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP KVM on IP Switch
NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP (included KVM on IP Device) Specifications:
|Connectors||2 x RJ45 UTP Ethernet; 2 x USB Type A;|
1 x HD-15; 1 x integrated 3 in 1 KVM cable;
1 x USB mini device connector and cable;
1 x RJ45 for RS232 port; 1 x DC Jack for 12V DC
|1900 x 1200|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 122°F, (0°C to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°F to 140°F, (-30°C to 60°C)|
|Power||110 or 220VAC, 50/60Hz via AC adapter|
|Video||2048 x 1536 (Local); 1600 x 1200 (Remote)|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, ROHS|