NTI Rackmount LCD Drawer w/ 8-port High Density USB KVM
The NTI RACKMUX-V-17-N-8USBHD is a Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch which controls up to 8 computers.
The RACKMUX USB KVM Drawer with Built-in High Density USB KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a 4-, 8- or 16-port high density USB KVM switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX USB High Density KVM Backview
- Forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°.
- Control up to 16 USB computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) with VGA video.
- Available with optional USB port (PN: RACKMUX-V17-N-8USBHDUT) to connect an external USB device, such as a CAC card reader or flash drive.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with large padded wrist-rest.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Available with Sunlight Readable monitor - call an NTI Product Consultant for more information.
NTI RACKMUX USB High Density KVM Tilt Angle Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-8USBHD Specifications:
|Width||19 in. (48.26 cm.)|
|Height||1.75 in. (0.7 cm.)|
|Depth||23.9 in. (60.7 cm.)|
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)|
|Adjustability||The drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" deep to 40" deep.|
|Locking||The drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.|
|Rack ears||Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F|
|Operating & Storage Relative Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The MTBF for the Console unit is 40,530 hrs. We are not aware of any end of life date/plans for this unit, at the time of this writing.
Question: Where can I download a manual for this device?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The PDF version of the manual can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.networktechinc.com/pdf/man129.pdf