NTI 17in. RACKMUX KVM Drawer with Built-In CAT5 KVM Switch
The RACKMUX-V17-N-PRIMUX KVM drawer with built-in CAT5 KVM switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and NTI's PRIMUX Zero-U CAT5 KVM Switch into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with forward-folding 17" (432 mm) TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" (432 mm) monitor.
- Control up to 64 servers from 1,000 feet (305 meters) away through one built-in user console.
- Please Note: One platform-specific (PS2, SUN, USB or serial) HA-x host adapter is required for each computer.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be of the same or differing platforms (PS/2, SUN, USB, or Serial).
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in: English(US).
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
NTI RACKMUX LCD KVM Drawer with PRIMUX KVM Switch Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-V20-N-PRIMUX Specifications:
*Handle adds an additional 1.5" to the depth
when monitor is in closed position.
|Mounting Depth||24 in. - 40 in|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Compatibility||PS/2, UNIX, and USB computers|
|Connectors||1 x 15-pin HD; 1 x USB Type B;|
2 x 6-pin miniDIN
|Type||Active matrix TFT LCD 17 in.|
flat panel VGA
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Tilt||Up to 120°|
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31-80 KHz; Vertical: 55-67 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||100-key (US) keyboard with numeric keypad|
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Cables Included||6 ft. 15-pin HD VGA M-M;|
6 ft. USB Type A to USB Type B M-M;
6 ft. dual 6-pin miniDIN M-M;
6 ft. power supply cable
|Hosts||Maximum 64 host computers can be daisy-chained|
* One platform-specific (PS/2, SUN, USB or serial) HA-x host adapter is required for each computer.
|HA-PS2||1 x 15-pin HD, 2 x 6-pin minDIN;|
Compatible with legacy PS/2 VGA computers
|HA-SUN||1 x 15-pin HD, 2 x 6-pin miniDIN;|
Compatible with legacy SUN VGA computers
|HA-USB||1 x 15-pin HD, 1 x USB Type A;|
Compatible with USB VGA computers
|HA-RS||1 x RJ45 serial port connector;|
Compatible with most serial devices with R232 port
|Power Consumption||100V-220VAC @ 50/60Hz via IEC connector|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS, TAA compliant|