The NTI RACKMUX-V20-N-PRIMUX KVM Drawer with Built-In KVM Switch via CAT5 combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and the NTI PRIMUX Zero-U KVM Switch via CAT5 into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX-V20-N-PRIMUX Features and Benefits:
- Available with forward-folding 20 inch TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1600x1200 video resolution.
- Control up to 64 servers from 1,000 feet away through one built-in user console.
- One platform-specific (PS2, SUN, USB or serial) HA-x host adapter is required for each computer.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be of the same or differing platforms (PS/2, SUN, USB, or Serial).
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in: English(US).
NTI RACKMUX LCD KVM Drawer with PRIMUX KVM Switch Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-V20-N-PRIMUX Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Compatibility||PS/2, UNIX, and USB computers|
|Connectors||1 x 15-pin HD; 1 x USB Type B;|
2 x 6-pin miniDIN
|Type||Active matrix TFT LCD 20.1 in.|
flat panel VGA
|Resolution||1600 x 1200|
|Tilt||Up to 105°|
|Frequency||Horizontal: 40-80 KHz; Vertical: 59-61 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||100-key (US) keyboard with numeric keypad|
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Cables Included||6 ft. 15-pin HD VGA M-M;|
6 ft. USB Type A to USB Type B M-M;
6 ft. dual 6-pin miniDIN M-M;
6 ft. power supply cable
|Power Consumption||100V-240VAC @ 50/60Hz via IEC connector|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
NTI PRIMUX-UZR KVM Switch
NTI PRIMUX-UZR KVM Solution (included KVM Switch) Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm.)|
|Width||11 in. (27.94 cm.)|
|Depth||11 in. (27.94 cm.)|
|Connector||Female 15-pin HD connector|
|Resolution||Maximum 1024x768 video resolution at 1,000 feet; higher resolutions are supported at shorter distances.|
|Connectors||2 x USB Type A; 2 x 6-pin miniDIN|
|Hosts||Maximum 64 host computers can be dasiy-chaned|
|HA-PS2||1 x 15-pin HD, 2 x 6-pin minDIN;|
Compatible with legacy PS/2 VGA computers
|HA-SUN||1 x 15-pin HD, 2 x 6-pin miniDIN;|
Compatible with legacy SUN VGA computers
|HA-USB||1 x 15-pin HD, 1 x USB Type A;|
Compatible with USB VGA computers
|HA-RS||1 x RJ45 serial port connector;|
Compatible with most serial devices with R232 port