NTI Rackmount SUN LCD KVM Drawer w/ High Density VGA USB KVM and trackball
The NTI RACKMUX-VS17-T-8USBHD is a Rackmount SUN USB KVM Drawer with High Density 8 port VGA USB KVM Switch (with trackball).
The RACKMUX SUN USB KVM Drawer with Integrated High Density VGA USB KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, SUN USB keyboard, trackball mouse, and NTI's UNIMUX 8-port High Density VGA USB KVM Switch into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX SUN USB High Density KVM Backview
- Available with forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- Crisp and clear 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°.
- Control up to eight USB computers (PC, SUN, and MAC).
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- Available with 17-key numeric keypad or large padded wrist-rest.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Available with Sunlight Readable monitor - call an NTI Product Consultant for more information.
NTI RACKMUX SUN USB High Density KVM Tilt Angle Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-VS17-T-8USBHD Specifications:
|Width||19 in. (48.26 cm.)|
|Height||1.75 in. (0.7 cm.)|
|Depth||23.9 in. (60.7 cm.)|
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)|
|Adjustability||The drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" deep to 40" deep.|
|Locking||The drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.|
|Rack ears||Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F|
|Operating & Storage Relative Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|