1U 17" Rack Mount Monitor Keyboard Drawer w/ 2-Console 8-Port PS/2 KVM Switch
The RKP117 is a combination of keyboard, mouse and monitor with KVM switch into a drawer, with features such as flip-up design, adjustable brackets, built in LCD OSD to provide effective assistant for an administrator to control multiple PCs.
The following keyboard options are available:
- 1U 17" TFT LCD console drawer
- Two keyboard selections, "e" and "b" support multiple languages
- Short depth design of 460mm and 500mm respecitively
- Slide rails have fixed position to prevent movement of the keyboard
- Front USB port for device access (USB Hub KVM only)
- 2 post rack mounting available
Advanced Features with KVM:
- Cascade for use up to 128 servers.
- Name servers up to 16 characters long.
- Support eight characters password protection and search PC server name.
- VGA, keyboard & mouse all-in-one by 15pin DB connector at switch side.
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for Maintenance without powering down the PS/2 KVM switch or PCs.
- No Software Required - easy PC selection via On Screen Display Manual, Push Buttons, Hot Keys.
|Height||1.73 in. (4.39 cm.)|
|Width||17.4 in. (44.2 cm.)|
|Depth||18.1 in. (45.97 cm.)|
|Weight||26 lbs. (12 kg.)|
(H x W x D)
|5.5 x 23.2 x 31.8 in.|
(13.9 x 58.9 x 80.7 cm.)
|Package Weight||36.5 lbs. (16.6 kg.)|
|Contrast Ratio (typ)||1000:1|
|Viewing angle (H/V)||160° x 160°|
|Active area (mm)||338 x 270|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50°C Degree|
|Storage temperature||-5 to 60°C Degree|
|Relative Humidity||5~90%, non-condensing|
|Shock||10G acceleration |
|Vibration||5~500Hz 1G RMS random vibration|
|Power||Auto-sensing 100 to 240VAC, 50 / 60Hz|
|Integrated KVM Switch|
|Connector||DB-15 combo connector|
|Connectivity||Combo 4-in-1 KVM cable, up to 6,10,15 ft|
|Local Console||LCD console drawer version (up to 1920x1080/1920x1200)|
|Expansion||Up to 128 servers by 8-level cascade|
|Compatibility||Mix PCs, SUN and Mac G3, G4 Mac, iMac|
|Support||Windows 7 / Vista / 2003 / XP, Linus, Unix|
|Certifications||UL & cUL|