The RKP117 is a combination of keyboard, mouse and monitor with KVM switch into a drawer, with features such as flip-up design, adjustable brackets, built in LCD OSD to provide effective assistant for an administrator to control multiple PCs.
The following keyboard options are available:
- 1U 17" TFT LCD console drawer
- 104-key keyboard with either touchpad or trackball
- Short depth design of 4640mm and 500mm respectively
- New enhanced aesthetics with molded front handle
- Front USB port for device access (USB Hub KVM only)
- 2 post rack mounting available
Advanced Features with KVM:
- Cascade for use up to 128 servers.
- Name servers up to 16 characters long.
- High Video Quality - Up To 1920x1440, Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Built-in microprocessor emulation for each port boots up process.
- Support eight characters password protection and search PC server name.
- VGA, keyboard & mouse all-in-one by 15pin HDDB connector at switch side.
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for Maintenance without powering down the PS/2 KVM switch or PCs.
- No Software Required - easy PC selection via On Screen Display Manual, Push Buttons, Hot Keys.
|Height||1.73 in. (4.39 cm.)|
|Width||17.4 in. (44.2 cm.)|
|Depth||18.1 in. (45.9 cm.)|
|Weight||26 lbs. (12 kg.)|
(H x W x D)
|5.5 x 23.2 x 31.8 in.|
(13.9 x 58.9 x 80.7 cm.)
|Package Weight||36.5 lbs. (16.6 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50°C Degree|
|Storage Temperature||-5° to 65°C Degree|
|Relative Humidity||5~90%, non-condensing|
|Shock||10G acceleration (11ms duration)|
|Vibration||5~500Hz 1G RMS random vibration|
|Input||Auto-sensing 100 to 240VAC, 50 / 60Hz|
|Consumption||Max. 40 Watt, Standby 5 Watt|
|Diagonal Size||17" TFT|
|Max. Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Color Support||16.7 Mil.|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||1000:1|
|Viewing Angle (H/V)||160° x 160°|
|Display Area (mm)||338 x 270|
|Plug & Play DDC||EDID 1.3|
|Console Port (Combo)||4-in-1 DB-15 KVM connector for VGA / keyboard /mouse|
|Compatibility||Mix PCs, SUN and Mac G3 / G4 Mac / iMac|
|Regulation Approval||FCC, CE|
Answer: For an international distributor, please contact Austin Hughes directly at: http://www.austin-hughes.com/index/contacts.html