The RKP117-S801 is a combination of keyboard, mouse and monitor with KVM switch into a drawer, with features such as flip-up design, adjustable brackets, built in LCD OSD to provide effective assistant for an administrator to control multiple PCs.
RKP provides cost effective for your limited IT budget over using CRT and rack mounting. Also, it will be space saving for your compact environment rack and effective assistant for an administrator to control multiple PCs.
The Keyboard options available for this model are:
- 1U 17" TFT LCD console drawer
- Two keyboard selections, "e" and "b" support multiple languages
- Short depth design of 460mm and 500mm respecitively
- Slide rails have fixed position to prevent movement of the keyboard
- Front USB port for device access (USB Hub KVM only)
- 2 post rack mounting available
Advanced Features with KVM:
- Cascade for use up to 128 servers.
- Name servers up to 16 characters long.
- Built-in microprocessor emulation for each port boots up process.
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for Maintenance without powering down the PS/2 KVM switch or PCs.
|Height||1.73 in. (4.39 cm.)|
|Width||17.4 in. (44.2 cm.)|
|Depth||18.1 in. (45.9 cm.)|
|Weight||26 lbs. (12 kg.)|
(H x W x D)
|5.5 x 23.2 x 31.8 in.|
(13.9 x 58.9 x 80.7 cm.)
|Package Weight||36.5 lbs. (16.6 kg.)|
|Contrast Ratio (typ)||1000:1|
|Viewing angle (H/V)||160° x 160°|
|Active area (mm)||338 x 270|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50°C Degree|
|Storage temperature||-5 to 60°C Degree|
|Relative Humidity||5~90%, non-condensing|
|Shock||10G acceleration |
|Vibration||5~500Hz 1G RMS random vibration|
|Power||Auto-sensing 100 to 240VAC, 50 / 60Hz|
|Integrated KVM Switch|
|Connector||DB-15 combo connector|
|Connectivity||Combo 4-in-1 KVM cable, up to 6,10,15 ft|
|Local Console||LCD console drawer version (up to 1920x1080/1920x1200)|
|Expansion||Up to 128 servers by 8-level cascade|
|Compatibility||Mix PCs, SUN and Mac G3, G4 Mac, iMac|
|Support||Windows 7 / Vista / 2003 / XP, Linus, Unix|
|Certifications||UL & cUL|
Answer: Unfortunately, these are not in stock currently. We expect to be able to ship around 10/4/2012. Standard ground transit is 3-5 business days.