Raloy 1U 19" Widescreen SUN LCD Keyboard Drawer w/ 2-Console 16-Port KVM
Recommended replacement: Raloy RWX119
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Raloy RWS119-M1602 rack console includes a SUN 1U rackmount featuring a 19" Widescreen Samsung LCD and a 16 port Matrix Multi-User DB-15 KVM switch allowing up to 4 simultaneous users. The keyboard is a 104 key notepad keyboard available in 13 international languages with touchpad or trackball mouse. Includes 16 combo 2-in-1 KVM cables designed specifically for the Raloy KVM switches (Product ID: RCB-6). This state-of-the-art modular rack console offers a space saving, streamlined approach to your rack environment by integrating your LCD monitor, KVM switch, Keyboard, and Mouse options in one unit.
Setup is fast and easy. Simply plug in this cutting edge modular rack console with integrated KVM and you are ready to go. To use, slide the rack console unit out and open the cover to reveal the widescreen monitor and built-in keyboard and mouse. To conserve valuable rack space, close the cover and slide the console module back out of the way when finished.
The following keyboard options are available for you to choose from (make sure to select one from the drop down above):
|E Option: SUN Keyboard with|
|B Option: SUN Keyboard with|
Raloy RWS119-M1602 Features & Benefits:
- 1U rack console with 19" widescreen Samsung Active Matrix TFT LCD panel, high resolution 1440 x 900
- SUN key support including Stop, Cut, Paste, Compose etc
- US and UK keyboard language selections with either touchpad or trackball
- Enhanced aesthetics with new molded front panel and two point lock
- Multi lingual on screen display menu
- Advanced user profiles and configurable OSD hot key combinations
- Mix Legacy PS/2 servers with newer USB and SUN solutions
- Greater distances between your switch and servers allow enhanced data center rack layouts
- Direct support for SUN Micro 1152 x 900 native resolution
- Efficient system management with simultaneous multi-user access
- Capable of connecting 16 servers per device in 1U
- Multi-platform servers shared by different consoles in cascade connection
- Mix PS/2, USB & SUN with Multi-Platform switch capability
- Extended CAT6 cord remote access over 300M
- Provide a diversity of console to access servers independently & simultaneously
- Warranty- 24 months Parts & Labor
NOTE: This Rackmount LCD model is not compatible in older racks with non-universal tapped rails. If you have an older rack with these rails (round holes in the rails, instead of square holes), you may want to consider the RKP119 or S119 series.
Raloy RWS119-M1602 Rackmount LCD Diagram
Raloy RWS119-M1602 KVM Switch Back View
Raloy RWS119-M1602 Specifications:
Product (W x D x H)
17.4 x 23.6 x 1.73 in. / 442 x 600 x 44 mm.
Packing (W x D x H)
22.9 x 29.7 x 6.8 in. / 581 x 755 x 172 mm.
53 lb. / 24 kg.
72 lb. / 33kg.
Wide 19" TFT
1152 x 900 (Direct) 1440 x 900 (Native)
Contrast Ratio (Typical)
1000 : 1
Viewing Angle (H / V)
160° / 160°
16.6 x 10 in.(408 x 255mm.)
Tr Response Time (ms)
LCD Panel MTBF (hrs)
VGA Signal Input
Analog RGB, 0.7Vp-p
Separate H/V, Composite, SOG
Plug & Play DDC
1 x local, 1 x CAT5/6 remote
16 x DB-15
Raloy 4-in-1 KVM cable, up to 6,10 & 15 feet
Monitor port: 1 x DB-15 VGA, Resolution: Up to 1600 x 1200, Input Device: 2 x USB type A for keyboard & mouse
CAT 5/6 Remote Console Monitor port
Monitor port: DB-15 VGA, Resolution: Up to 1600 x 1200, Input Device: 2 x USB type A for keyboard & mouse; Remote i/o: RJ45 via CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 cable up to 1,000 feet
Up to 128 servers by 8-level cascade
Mix various PC, SUN, MAC, IBM, HP & DELL servers. Support: Windows Vista / 2003 / XP / 2000, Linux, Netware, Unix, DOS
104 key notepad SUN keyboard with full numerical pad that incorporates SUN keys including Stop, Cut, Paste, Compose, Copy and Help. US & UK layout. USB support.
3 button Glidepoint™ touchpad or trackball with PS/2 or USB support
100~240VAC, 50 / 60 Hz 0.5A via AC / DC cord
12V/24V/48V DC input
Max. 24 Watt, Standby 5 Watt
32° - 122°F (0° - 50°C)
23° - 140°F (-5° - 60°C)
10G acceleration (11ms duration)
1 x RWS119-M1602 Rack Console, 16 x RCB-6 KVM cables, 1 x User Manual, 4 x M3.2*4.5mm Screw, 8 M4*10mm Screw, 1 x Bracket, 1 x 12V Power adapter, 1 x Power cord
1 x Receiver; 1 x 12V Adapter; 1 x RCE-6 Combo 4-in-1 KVM Cable