The Cybex SCKM145 secure desktop KM is designed to meet the stringent specifications of the U.S. government and comply with the requirements of the latest NAIP protection profile for peripheral sharing devices version 3.0 (Short Name: pp_pss_v3.0). The SCKM145 delivers proven security features such as unidirectional data diode technology, which assures complete network isolation while offering user-friendly, easy switching between sources. An active anti-tampering system and holographic tampering evident labels alert the user when the system has been physically compromised. Patented emulation technology prevents Display Data Channel (DDC) signal leakage; and guards against signal attacks.
Industry-leading security features are complemented with a range of capabilities designed to support users who need to interact with multiple computer systems and peripherals simultaneously. The KM allows users to view information on up to four different systems at once. Each system can support up to four connected displays for a total of up sixteen monitors. With Cursor Navigation Switching the user can interact with each system by simply moving the cursor from one display to another. Additional usability features include, zero delay switching between connected sources and flexible assignment of audio devices.
Rear of the Cybex SCKM145
The Cybex SCKM145 delivers strong, effective security management and productivity features designed to:
- Tightly control system and network access
- Deliver transparent security that does not impede user productivity is a cost-effective productivity
- Reduce cost with access to multiple systems using a single keyboard and mouse.
- Simplify work by enabling seamless interaction between systems.
Application Diagram showing SCKM145
- Cursor navigation switching lets users switch control between systems by simply moving the mouse cursor from one display monitor to another. Both audio and keyboard follow the cursor from one computer to the next.
- Outstanding security. Designed to meet the requirements of the latest National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Protection Profile V3.0 for peripheral-sharing devices.
- Discrete processing paths. Isolated ports on the switch provide discrete processing paths to each system, preventing data leakage, transfer or crosstalk between adjacent ports.
- Independent audio and USB switching lets users freeze audio and USB 3.0 peripherals while simultaneously working on a different system.
- Instant monitor, mouse and keyboard switching via emulation assures zero delay when switching between systems.
CYBEX SCKM145 Specifications:
|1 in. (2.8 cm.)
|13.7 in. (34.2 cm.)
|5 in. (12.5 cm.)
|3.0 lbs. (3.2 kg.)
|32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
|-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
|100 - 240 VAC
|35W Max Internal
|Active anti-tampering system
Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes
Dedicated Peripheral Port (SCKM145 only)
Full USB Device Filtering
|2 x 3.5mm stereo female
|USB keyboard USB mouse only, (per Common Criteria Protection Profile v2.1)
|RCM, EU, FCC Class B, VCCI, c-UL
Avocent Cybex (by Vertiv) SCKM145 is also known as SCKM 145
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
You should not face any troubles with using the SCKM145 with MAC and Windows systems at the same time - the USB standards (USB-HID for KB/MS, transparent USB for peripherals) utilized by both OSs is the same.