4-Port Dual-head Secure Pro DP to HDMI KVM Switch with KB/Mouse USB emulation and CAC port
SDHN-4D-P: Ultra-Secure KVM Switching
The SDHN-4D-P is a 4-port, dual-head DisplayPort to HDMI Secure KVM switch with a dedicated CAC port and support for 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) resolution video.The SDHN-4D-P allows users to control KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) operation on up to four computers with HDMI monitors. It features mechanical, electrical and optical signal isolation to prevent hacking and data leakage in environments where security is paramount.
With the SDHN-4D-P, all data relays are controlled by inverted signals, shielding connections from outside intrusion by forcing them each to work one at a time. Each port uses its own isolated data channel and each unit features non-reprogrammable ROM to better protect the switch's functions. Better yet, the SDHN-4D-P offers the highest security when accessing classified and public networks over the internet through these isolated connections. By isolating connections between networks, the SDHN-4D-P ensures no data is leaked between secure ports and the outside world.
The SDHN-4D-P has clearly marked front-panel buttons for controlling the device, so securely switching between sources is always simple. For high-grade secure switching made easy, look no further than the SDHN-4D-P.
SDHN-4D-P Application Diagram
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux OS
- Dual-head DisplayPort to HDMI interface.
- Video interface supports up to 4K (3840×2160 pixels @ 30Hz)
- Supports Balanced speakers output and switching
- Advanced configurable CAC port
- Front panel tactile buttons with LED indicator
- Secure Keyboard & Mouse Emulation
- Secure EDID Learn And Video Emulation
- External power supply - Level VI efficiency
- Non-reprogrammable ROM
- Active Anti-tamper switches
- Long-life internal Anti-tampering battery
- External tamper-evident seals
- Keyboard, Mouse and Video emulation
- Absolute isolation - No data leakage between ports
- Certified by NIAP, the latest Common
- Criteria (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch Version 3.0)
SDHN-4D-P Package Includes
- 1 x 4-Port DH D2H CAC Secure KVM w/ Audio, PP 3.0
- 1 x PS12V2A power supply
- Cables not included:
- Per target system: 1 x DP to HDMI cable, 1 x USB Type-A to Type-B cable, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo audio cable
SmartAVI SDHN-4D-P Specifications
|Input Interface||(8) DP 20-pin female|
|Output Interface||(2) HDMI 19-pin female|
|Resolution||Up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz)|
|DDC||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Input Cable Length||Up to 20 ft.|
|Output Cable Length||Up to 20 ft.|
|Input Interface||(8) USB Type-B|
|Output||(2) USB 1.1 Type A for KM Devices|
|Emulation||Keyboard & Mouse|
|CAC||Configurable CAC port|
|Audio Input||(4) 3.5mm stereo audio|
|Audio Output||(1) 3.5mm stereo audio|
|Front Panel||Front panel SELECT buttons|
|Power||External 100-240 VAC/12VDC2A|
|Dimensions||12.57" W x 2.7" H x 6.69" D|
|Approvals||NIAPP PP 3.0, UL, CE, ROHS Compliant|
|Operating Temp.||+32 to +104°F (0 to +40°C)|
|Storage Temp.||-4 to 140°F (-20 to +60°C)|
|Humidity||Up to 80% (No Condensation)|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
You can indeed extend the HDMI output of the SDHN-4D-P KVM Switch with a signal booster.
For video only extension, you can use 1-2 CatX / Fiber based HDMI Video Extenders or HDMI cable Boosters / Repeaters. Two extenders would be required for Dual Monitor.
If you would like to extend the USB for Keyboard / Mouse / CAC as well, you can use a HDMI KVM Extender, like the Rose CRK-1DTXT-HD6, with a second optional HDMI Video Extender for Dual Monitor KVM extension.
If you need 4K resolution support, make sure to pick extenders which support 4K.
For a recommendation based on your application, please feel free to reach out to your KVM Switches Online sales representative.
Also, please let us know if there is anything else we can ever help you with!