The NTI SM-2X4-4K-LC 4K HDMI Matrix Switch routes 4Kx2K video and digital audio from two HDMI sources to four Ultra-HD displays. The switch can be controlled via the front panel buttons, IR remote control or RS232 commands. The SM-2X4-4K-LC supports local IR extension with bi-directional communication, EDID management, 3D, and digital audio.
- Display the same or different output on up to four displays.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 (30Hz), 2K resolution 2048x1080, and HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- Plug and play functionality - no new software or drivers required.
- Eliminates the need to disconnect and then reconnect numerous HDMI sources.
- HDMI features
- 24/36-bit Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS 7.1 and LPCM
- Bandwidth up to 300 MHz (9 Gbps)
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Lip Sync
- Ideal solution for connecting numerous HD media devices such as video game consoles, media PCs, set top boxes, DVRs, DVD players etc.
- HDCP compliant.
- EDID management
Application diagram showing the 4x4 version
|Input: 2 female HDMI Type A connectors|
|Output: 4 female HDMI Type A connectors|
Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 (30Hz), 2K resolution 2048x1080, and HDTV resolutions to 1080p
|Front panel buttons with LED indication of port selection.|
|Bi-directional IR remote control for easy port selection.|
|Via female DB9 RS232 serial port using HyperTerminal. Requires straight-through wired RS-232 cable.|
|100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter. 12V 2A Output|
|WxDxH (in): 10.9x6.14x1.1 (277x156x28 mm)|
|HDMI Matrix Switch|
|IR remote control/receiver|
|AC power adapter|