The HDMI matrix switch routes high definition video and digital audio from multiple single link HDMI sources to multiple HD displays. The switch can be conveniently controlled via the front panel buttons, IR remote control or RS232 Controls
- Display the same or different output on up to four displays.
- Supports crystal clear HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions up to 1920x1080.
- Plug and play functionality - no new software or drivers required.
- Eliminates the need to disconnect and then reconnect numerous HDMI sources.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2 and DVI 1.0 standards
- Ideal solution for connecting numerous HD media devices such as video game consoles, media PCs, set top boxes, DVRs, DVD players etc.
- HDCP compliant.
|Input: 4 female HDMI Type A connectors|
|Output: 4 female HDMI Type A connectors|
Supports 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolution for HDTV displays.
Supports up to 1920x1080 resolution for monitors.
|Front panel buttons with LED indication of port selection.|
|Bi-directional IR remote control for easy port selection.|
|Via female DB9 RS232 serial port using HyperTerminal. Requires straight-through wired RS-232 cable.|
|100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
|WxDxH (in): 17.25x7x2 (438x178x51 mm)|
|HDMI Matrix Switch.|
|IR remote control.|
|AC power adapter with 4 international plug adapters.|