NTI DVI Extender via One Multimode Fiber Optic Cable up to 3,280 feet
The NTI XTENDEX ST-1FODVI-SC DVI Extender via Fiber Optic Cable locates a single link digital DVI-D display up to 3,280 feet (1,000 meters) from a computer using a single SC multimode (50-micron or 62.5-micron) fiber optic strand. The NTI ST-1FODVI-SC consists of a transmitter that connects to a computer and a receiver that connects to a monitor.
NTI XTENDEX ST-1FODVI-SC Features and Benefits:
- Complies with DVI 1.0 standards.
- Signal transmission via one strand multimode (50-micron or 62.5-micron) SC fiber optic cable - no RF interference.
- Small form factor - for easy connection and placement.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- No software to install.
- The DVI Optical Extender is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Examples include:
- Remote DVI display monitoring for medical, military, aerospace, industrial and traffic control applications.
- Digital Flat Panel Displays (FPD), Plasma Display Panels (PDP) and projectors in conference rooms and auditoriums.
- Kiosks with digital FPDs.
- Color LED signboards, FPDs and PDPs for information display at stadiums.
NTI XTENDEX DVI Extender via One Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Diagram
(ST-1FODVI-SC depicted here)
NTI XTENDEX ST-1FODVI-SC Package Content:
- 1 XTENDEX ST-1FODVI-SC Optical Transmitter
- 1 XTENDEX ST-1FODVI-SC Optical Receiver
- 1 Power Supply
- 1 User manual
NTI XTENDEX ST-1FODVI-SC Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|Connectors||1 x DVI-D Single Link; 1 x SC Fiber Connector|
|Resolutions||Up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Compliance||Laser Class 1 Safety|
|Optical Source||850 nm VCSEL|
|Frequency Bandwidth||1.65 Gbps (Single Link)|
|Cable Support||50/125um SC type multi-mode fiber optic cable|
|Local Unit||Powered from attached computer|
|Remote Unit||100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz via AC Adapter|
|Regulatory Approvals||FCC, RoHS|