The Mini DVI Extender transmits digital DVI video signals up to 100 feet away from a DVI source over a single CAT5/6/7 cable. Each video extender consists of two interchangeable units that can be connected to a single link digital DVI source and a DVI display.
- Transmits a single link digital DVI signal over one CAT5/6/7 cable.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Transmitter and receiver units are interchangeable.
- No power supply is necessary.
- DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Built-in default EDID configuration tables.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, the Mini here refers the to product size. the DVI ends are full size male DVI-D connectors.