The NTI ST-C5KM-600 XTENDEX PS/2 keyboard/mouse extender provides remote PS/2 keyboard and mouse access to a PC or NTI KVM switch up to 600 feet using CAT5/5e/6 UTP
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5KM-600 Features and Benefits:
- Allows remote access to network servers.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation.
- Use in-house CAT5 wiring to locate a keyboard and mouse remotely.
- Applications include:
- Relocating a keyboard or mouse to back of room for a presentation.
- Extending the keyboard or mouse to maximize working space and efficiency.
NTI XTENDEXPS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Extender via CAT5 Diagram
(ST-C5KM-600 depicted here)
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5KM-600 Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power Consumption||110V-220VAC @ 50/60Hz via adapter|
|Connectors||2 x 6-pin MiniDIN|
1 x RJ45 (for remote unit)
|Compatibility||Multiplatform Support (Windows, Linux,. FreeBSD)|
|Connectors||2 x 6-pin miniDIN|
1 x RJ45
|Compatibility||Compatible with Japanese keyboard layout;|
Supports PS/2 mice (including IBM ScrollPoint mouse)
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|