The XTENDEX 4-Port USB 2.0 Extender extends four USB devices up to 328 feet (100 meter) using CAT5e/6 cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to four USB devices. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5e/6 cable. Extend self-powered and/or bus-powered USB peripheral devices (security cameras, printers, scanners, keyboards, etc.).
- Extend self-powered and/or bus-powered USB peripheral devices (security cameras, printer, scanner, keyboard, etc.).
- Extend up to 656 feet (200 meter) by using two CAT5e/6 cables to connect the extender to an Ethernet switch.
- The local unit connects to the Ethernet switch using a single CATx cable up to 328 feet (100 meter). The remote unit extends from the Ethernet switch using a separate CATx cable up to 328 feet (100 meter).
- Transparent data extension.
- Supports high-speed (150 Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- USB Extender (local and remote unit)
- USB Type A to Type B male-to-male cable
- User manual
- US AC adapter
- CD with installation drivers
|Local Unit||One female USB type B Connector; One female RJ-45 connector; Multiplatform support|
|Remote Unit||Four female USB Type A connectors; Supports high-speed (150 Mbps), full speed (12 Mbps), or low speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices; Supports self-powered and/or bus-powered USB devices|
|Power||Local Unit: Powered by attached PC; Remote Unit: 100-240V AC @ 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 3.75 x 2.68 x 0.92 in (95 x 68 x 23 mm)|
|Environmental||Operating temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Storage temperature: -20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C); Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.|
|Max Distance||328 feet (100 meters) over one CAT5e/6 cable; 656 feet (200 meters) over two CAT5e/6 cable.|