The XTENDEX USB2-C5-LC USB 2.0 Extender extends one USB device up to 100 feet using CAT5e/6 cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to a USB device. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5e/6 cable.
- Extend self-powered and/or bus-powered USB peripheral devices (security cameras, printer, scanner, keyboard, etc.).
- Extend up to 200 feet by using two CAT5e/6 cables to connect the extender to an Ethernet switch.
- The local unit connects to the Ethernet switch using a single CATx cable up to 100 feet. The remote unit extends from the Ethernet switch using a separate CATx cable up to 100 feet.
- Transparent data extension.
- Supports high-speed (150 Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
USB 2.0 Extender via CAT5: Extend to 100 Feet
Extend out to 200 feet using a network Switch
- One male USB Type B connector.
- Compatible with PCs or laptops (Windows XP/Vista/7).
Supports 32- and 64-bit operating systems.
- One female USB Type A connector Supports high-speed (150 Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- Supports self-powered and/or bus-powered USB devices.
- USB Extender (local and remote unit)
- USB Type A to Type B male-to-male cable
- User manual
- US AC adapter
- CD with installation drivers
|Mechanical||Local Unit||Remote Unit|
|Height||.98 in. (4.0 cm.)||.91 in. (4.0 cm.)|
|Width||1.57 in. (13.2 cm.)||1.69 in. (13.2 cm.)|
|Depth||2.01 in. (10.9 cm.)||3.19 in. (10.9 cm.)|
|Power||powered by CAT5 cable from remote unit||110 or 220 VAC at 60 or 50 Hz via AC adapter.|
CATX Cable not included
|Use CAT5e/6 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors to extend up to 100 feet. (cable not included) |
|Extend up to 200 feet by using two CAT5e/6 cables to connect the extender to an Ethernet switch. |
(cable and switch not included)
|Regulatory Approvals:||CE, RoHS|