The NTI ST-C5USB2VT is a transparent VGA USB Extender kit that extends four USB devices and a VGA monitor up to 200 feet. Each ST-C5USB2VT consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video to a local monitor, and a remote unit that connects to four USB devices and a monitor. (Required CAT5e/6/7 cable not included and must be purchased separately.)
NTI ST-C5USB2VT Features:
- Supports fully transparent USB connections - supports all USB computers (PC, SUN and MAC) and their associated peripherals.
- Extends devices such as keyboards, mice, printers, game controllers, USB flash drives, touch screen monitors, whiteboards, etc.
- Supports local and remote VGA monitors.
- Supports resolutions to 2048x1536.
- DDC2B support for local or remote monitor.
- Compliant with USB 1.1 (low/full speed) standards.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- Available options: dual video, dual video + two-way audio (support for speakers and microphone) + RS232.
- ST-C5USBVT: Transmits signals over one CATx cable (CATx cable not included).
- ST-C5USB2VT: Transmits signals over two CATx cables (CATx cable not included).
- ST-C5USB2V2ARST: Transmits signals over two CATx cables(CATx cable not included).
NTI ST-C5USB2VT Application Diagram
NTI ST-C5USB2VT Specifications:
|Width||5.1 in. (13 cm.)|
|Height||1.7 in. (4.3 cm.)|
|Depth||3.1 in. (7.9 cm.)|
|Host Connection||Supports USB computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) with VGA video. |
two male 15-pin HD and one female USB Type B connectors.
|Local Access||Crisp and clear 2048x1536 video resolution. |
two female 15-pin HD connectors for local dual VGA monitors.
|Remote Unit||two female 15-pin HD and four female USB Type A connectors. |
Provides support for full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
Supports resolution to 2048x1536
Video quality adjustment for different lengths of CATx cable is done manually.
|Local/Remote Unit||100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter. |
The combined current consumption of the connected devices cannot exceed 1.4A
|Cables||one 3-foot VGA + USB and one 3-foot VGA cables included.|
|Use CAT5e/6/7 straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors (not included).|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).|
|Storage temperature||-20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).|
|Operating and Storage Relative Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH.|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE and RoHS|