The NTI XTENDEX ST-C5USBVT Transparent VGA USB Extender extends four USB devices and a VGA monitor up to 200 feet. The ST-C5USBVT USB extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video to a local monitor, and a remote unit that connects to four USB devices and a monitor.
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5USBVT Features and Benefits:
- Supports fully transparent USB connections - supports all USB computers (PC, SUN and MAC) and their associated peripherals.
- Extend devices such as keyboards, mice, printers, game controllers, USB flash drives, touch screen monitors, whiteboards, etc.
- Supports local and remote VGA monitors.
- Supports resolutions to 2048x1536.
- DDC2B support for local or remote monitor.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.
- Available options: dual video, dual video + two-way audio (support for speakers and microphone) + RS232.
- ST-C5USBVT: Transmits signals over one CATx cable.
- ST-C5USB2VT: Transmits signals over two CATx cables.
- ST-C5USB2V2ARST: Transmits signals over two CATx cables.
NTI XTENDEX Transparent USB Extender with VGA Video: Extend to 200 Feet Diagram
(ST-C5USBVT depicted here)
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5USBVT Package Content:
- 1 ST-C5USBVT Local Unit
- 1 ST-C5USBVT Remote Unit
- 1 USB2-AB-1M-5T 1m USB Type A male to USB Type B male Cable
- 1 VEXT-3 15HD Male to 15HD Female 3 ft. Cable
- 1 CD containing User Manual
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5USBVT Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power Consumption||100V-240VAC @ 50/60Hz-5VDC/3.0A|
|Video Compatibility||QXGA, SVGA, XGA, VGA|
|Video Connectors||HD15 to CPU; HD15 to monitors|
|Sync Types Supported||Separate and composite TTL level|
|Video Maximum I/O Levels||1.45Vp-p|
|USB to Host CPU||USB Type B|
|USB to Device||USB Type A|
|USB output power||5V, 1.4A for 4ports|
|Interconnect Cable||CAT5/5e/6/7 Solid/Stranded UTP/STP EIA/TIA 568 B wiring|
|Input Impedance||75 Ohms|
|Output Impedance||75 Ohms|
|Input Horzontal Frequency Range||15kHz to 150 Hz|
|Input Vertical Frequency Range||30 Hz to 150 Hz|
Answer: We have just heard back from our manufacturer and here is the info that they reported to us.
For power consumption:
Local-1.75W with a 2.5W max
Remote-1.45W w/o devices and 6.95W max
NTI did not report a weight to us, but the shipping weight of the product is around 6 lbs, exclusive of any cabling.
Question: I need a power supply for the ST-C5USBVT. Do you have these available?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Power supplies for this unit are available for purchase. A member of our sales team will e-mail you with a quote.
Question: Can we purchase a replacement power adaptor for NTI ST-C5USBVT?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes the Replacement power supply for ST-C5USBVT is available. To order, please contact your KVM Switches Online representative by calling 1-877-586-6654 or by initiating an Online Chat through the link near the top of the page.
Question: I need (2) power supplies for the ST-C5USBVT. Do you have these available?
Answer: Thank you for you inquiry. Please contact your KVM Switches Online representative directly at 1-877-586-6654 or via our online chat feature for availability.