The NTI XTENDEX ST-C6USBH-300 HDMI USB KVM Extender provides remote KVM (USB and HDMI monitor) access to a USB computer up to 300 feet over CAT5/6/7 cable. Each ST-C6USBH-300 consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse. The local and remote ST-C6USBH-300 units are interconnected via CAT5/6/7 cable.
NTI XTENDEX ST-C6USBH-300 Features and Benefits:
- Transmits all signals over one CAT5/6/7 cable.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- HDMI features supported: 12-bit Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75 Gbps)
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Lip Sync
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Available with optional IR control and/or additional USB 2.0 (low/full speed) port.
- Full IR control of HDMI source from remote HDTV using existing source remote control.
- For the additional USB port on the remote unit, use to connect a USB touch screen monitor, interactive whiteboard, or CAC card reader.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Two female USB 1.1 Type A connectors are ]compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including Logitech M570 wireless mouse and Logitech K400 wireless keyboard.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation.
- Only one power supply is necessary to power both the local and remote units.
NTI XTENDEX HDMI USB KVM Extender with IR Option via One CAT5/6/7 Diagram
(ST-C6USBHU-300 w/ 2 USB Ports depicted here)
NTI XTENDEX ST-C6USBH-300 Package Content:
- 1 ST-C6USBH-300 Local Unit
- 1 ST-C6USBH-300 Remote Unit
- 1 HDMI-3-MM 3 ft. Male-to-Male HDMI Video Cable
- 1 USB2-AB-1M-5T 1m USB Type A male to USB Type B male Cable
- 1 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 24VDC, 1.0A AC Adapter
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 CD containing User Manual
NTI XTENDEX ST-C6USBH-300 Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 144°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power Consumption||100V-240VAC @ 50/60Hz-24VDC/1.0A|
|Video Compatibility||PC Resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz / HDTV resolution up to 1080p @60Hz|
|Video Connectors||HDMI Type A|
|Input Video Signal||TMDS|
|Video Color Format||PC Resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz / HDTV resolution up to 1080p @60Hz|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 1.3a|
|DVI Support||DVI 1.0|
|HDCP Version||HDCP 1.2|
|Audi Format||LPCM, Dolby Digital (AC3)(Plus), DTS, DSD, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Input/Output||3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|Signal Type||TTL, 0-5VDC|
|Input Impedance||1.5 kohm|
|Output Impedance||44 ohm|
|Maximum Input/Output Level||5.2 Vp-p|
|Center Carrier Frequency||36kHz|
|Maximum Distance (from receiver)||14 ft. straight; 6 ft. 45 degree angle|
|Interconnect Cable||CAT5e solid/stranded UTP; CAT6/6a Solid UTP; CAT7 Solid STP EIA/TIA 568 B|
wiring with male RJ45 connectors
|Compliance Certifications||CE, RoHS|