The Raritan T1900 is a 1U, 19" LCD KVM Console which manages servers in data centers, server rooms and other space critical environments - directly from the racks in which they are installed. Connecting to KVM switches, the T1900 combines video, keyboard and touchpad functionality so you can manage a rack, or multiple racks of servers, from a single workstation.
Raritan T1900 Features:
- PS/2 and USB interface support (A combined PS2 and USB cable is included - no additional cables are required)
- On-Screen Display (OSD) supporting multiple languages and front panel controls
- Compatibility with any KVM switch for out-of-band server access at-the-rack
- 19" LCD display with up to 1280 x 1024 resolution - The T1900 also supports 1152 x 900 @66/76 Hz specific resolutions for Sun.
- 1U rack mount unit - Saves space at the rack. 1U design takes up to 85% less space than a full-size keyboard, monitor and mouse.
- Compatible with any Raritan KVM switch - Provides added flexibility. With the ability to connect to any Raritan KVM switch, multiple servers can be managed directly at the rack.
- Side rails with fixed position feature - Stable working surface prevents unwanted drawer movement.
- 3-in-1 KVM Cable - Because it supports both PS/2 and USB connections, there is no need to buy and run separate cables.
- On Screen Display (OSD) and front panel controls - Eliminates the need to access the rear of the unit after deployment. Enables easier switching and adjustments.
- Supports Sun, Windows, Linux and other operating systems - Easily integrates into virtually any server room or data center environment. T1900 features support for Windows Vista.
- Built-in power supply - Eliminates need for external power bricks.
- Multi-language keyboard support - Supports US English, UK English, Germany, France, Spanish, Italian, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese.
Raritan T1900 Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (44.5 mm.)|
|Width||17.4 in. (442 mm.)|
|Depth||25.6 in. (650 mm.)|
|Weight||37 lbs. (17 kg.)|
|Form Factor||1U Rack mount, 19-inch (482.6mm). Can be mounted in 750mm |
and 900mm cabinets
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50° C|
|Storage Temperature||-5° to 60° C|
|Humidity||5~90% RH, non-condensing|
|Power||AC, 110240V, 50~60Hz, autoswitching|
|Display Type||Grade A+ LCD, TFT panel display|
|Display Size||19inch (482.6mm) diagonal|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||80/80 degrees from center|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||80/80 degrees from center|
|Display Colors||16.2 million|
|Maximum Resolution||SXGA (1280x1024)|
|Number of Keys||104/106 keys with number pad|
|Pointing Device||Integrated touchpad with three button control|
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Maximum Distance||15 ft|
|Screen Controls||Menu, auto adjustment, color, brightness, contrast, phase, H/V position, pitch, zoom language, and OSD position|
|Agency Approvals||FCC Conformity with Part 15, Subpart B, UL Listed, CE Conformity, RoHS|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Generally speaking, the T1900 will draw an approximate max of 36W, with a standby draw of 1W. Assuming 120V, and using the basic Volts/Watts/Amps conversion of A=W/V, we get a draw of approximately 0.3A. (see update below)
Of course this is based on the specifications received from the manufacturer and real world power draws may be different, depending on usage and environmental factors.
UPDATE: We have received additional information from the manufacturer indicating a draw of 1.1 Amps.