Extend USB 2.0 devices up to 50 meters (32 feet); Cascade cables to extend multiple lengths
The USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable extends USB 2.0 devices up to fifty meters from a USB-enabled PC, MAC or SUN computer. Connect multiple cable lengths together to extend a USB device multiple distances.
- Length: 10 meters.
- USB devices that draw 2W or more can only be extended to 20m due to voltage drop.
- Connect up to four USB2-AA-10M cables to extend one USB device up to 40 meters.
- Compatible USB-enabled PCs:
- USB2-AA-10M: PC, MAC, and SUN
- USB Video Cameras Supported: Clearlinks CL-UWC-P and FV Touchcam L2 (all lengths).
- One male USB Type A connector for host connection.
- One female USB Type A connector for USB device connection.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- Regulatory Approvals: RoHS