The Minicom by Tripplite 0SU52015 is a Universal Phantom Manager which is a micro-sized KVM switch especially designed for single user KVM management of up to 63 servers on a single line making it the ideal solution for high density server and rack environments like server farms, data centers or corporate server rooms. The micro-sized Specter provides more power than a conventional switch by freeing up rack space, eliminating cable clutter and maximizing your flexibility.
The Universal Phantom Manager features advanced On Screen Display (OSD) management, including multi-layered security, the most efficient way for monitoring, accessing and controlling your servers. You can also manage your Phantom system, via a serial port, using the Phantom's Control Software or any other third party software. Phantom's Distributed Switching Technology (DST) divides the KVM switch into smaller subunits: a Manager and multiple Remote units. The Remote units can be placed inside the servers (PCI Cards) or on the side or back of the rack (Specter Units) where they occupy no rack space.
The Phantom Specter system consists of two separate units (all sold separatly):
- (1) Universal Phantom Manager (UPM) unit per system
- (1) Remote unit per computer (Specter) up to 63 per line
- Single user control of up to 63 servers on a single line
Minicom by Tripplite Phantom Specter Functional Diagram
Minicom by Tripplite 0SU52015 Features:
- Zero U rack space - more room for servers
- Advanced OSD management and multi-layered security
- Pure hardware solution - BIOS level access
- Low density CAT5 cabling that ends cable clutter
- Scalable - buy only what you need and add as you grow
- Flexible server/KVM console placement up to 110m/360ft away
- No external power supply at Specter units
Minicom by Tripplite 0SU52015 Specifications:
|Height||1.63 in. (41.5 mm.)|
|Width||8.05 in. (204.5 mm.)|
|Depth||7.09 in. (180 mm.)|
|Consumption||85-265 VAC 600mA|
|Cables & Connectors|
|CPU Cable||3 in 1|
Answer: The Mean Time Before Failure for the Minicom Universal Phantom Manager is 273,943 hours or 31 years, as reported by the manufacturer.
Question: What are safety and EMI/EMC certifications for 0SU52015 and 0SU51012?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. We have uploaded the certifications we received from Minicom. They can be found here: 0SU52015 certifications and 0SU51012 certifications.