Dataprobe iBoot-G2+ Remote Reboot Device with Expansion-I/O Ports
The Dataprobe iBoot-G2+ (iBoot G2 Plus / SKU 1410035) is a 10/100 Ethernet network attached, IP addressed, Web Controlled power switch. Anyone with a web browser can access iBoot-G2+ to perform power On, Off or Reboot (timed power shutdown). The iBoot-GS+ is the offers the same functionality as the iBoot-G2 except it provides additional features to expand its capabilities from the standard iBoot-G2 with the addition of 2 Expansion-I/O ports.
- Remote Power Control from your Web Browser- Just point your browser to iBoot-G2+'s IP address, enter the Password and you're one click away from power ON, OFF or a timed Reboot.
- Automatic Reboot for Crashed Devices- The Auto-Ping feature allows iBoot-G2+ to monitor any IP device on the network and take automatic action whenever the device is down.
- Heartbeat Detect feature allows iBoot-G2+ to monitor any server or PC running either the free Heartbeat Generator Program, or heartbeats integrated into your custom software.
- Cloud Service - Manage from Anywhere
- Handles circuits up to 12 Amps (10 Amps at 230VAC).
- UL Listed for Safety and Reliability
When you need to reduce costly site visits, ensure business continuity and increase network reliability, iBoot series gives you peace of mind. iBoot-G2+, a web-accessible managed single-device Remote Reboot PDU enables multiple users to reboot remotely from anywhere, using any web browser, Telnet client or SNMP manager.
From servers and webcams to IP PBXes and surveillance systems, iBoot-G2+ keeps your network up and running.
Simple web browser interface
Clean web page design makes it easy to see the status and control power to any outlet, while history log shows the last 5 events. One master iBoot-G2+ unit can also be connected to 1 or 2 expansion units, managing up to 3 outlets from a single web page interface.
The web page presents a clear status indication of each outlet, current draw across all inputs and the AutoPing monitoring, if implemented.
Adaptive mobile pages make it easy to make that quick reboot from you smartphone while on the go.
iBoot Cloud Service - Power Control Wherever you Are
iBoot Cloud Service (iBCS) allows customers with iBoot-G2+ to access and control multiple iBoots in multiple locations from a single portal with a single sign-on.
iBCS will not only make using iBoots easier, by consolidating all units into one sign-on and interface, it will also enhance the number of situations where iBoot can be deployed.
- Customers with Dynamic IP addressing to always be able to access their iBoot from any location.
- Service providers manage multiple customer accounts with diverse security configurations.
- Customers that are not allow in-bound connections to access their iBoots.
Monitor critical parameters and take corrective action immediately. Build complex notification and reporting for environmental, power and network faults. Set trigger points and create sequences of responses to keep your network up and running.
Manage Multiple Locations / Outlets
One iBoot-G2+ can be linked to up to 2 expansion units to create a 3-outlet PDU, and manage multiple additional iBoot units over the cloud, creating easy to manage PDU clusters. These units can be in the same rack, or across the world, making it easy to view, and operate all your outlets from a single web page.
Outlets can be grouped together to be managed simultaneously. Groups are ideal for managing devices with redundant power supplies, or rebooting all email servers at 2AM every night.
Expansion I/O Ports
The iBoot-G2+ provides the same functionality as the iBoot-G2 with the addition of 2 Expansion-I/O ports that can be used in a variety of ways:
- Expansion to independent control of three outlets
- General Purpose I/O independently monitored and controlled
- Heartbeat Monitor
- USB Port for direct PC communication for Serial Command Line Interface Access
- Manual Switch triggers for the Mains Outlet*
- Graceful Shutdown*
- SNMP Management*
iBoot-G2+ Expansion to three outlets
iBoot-G2+ is expandable with low cost satellite units to provide independent control of up to three outlets, with separate AutoPing monitoring as needed. If not used with the expansion units, the ports on the iBoot-G2+ can be used as General Purpose I/O or as manual override control for the power outlets.
Order 1 or 2 iBoot-EXP Expansion Units
- Web Browser Power Control: Clean Web page design for immediate status and power control. Auto detects mobile browsers. No special software required.
- Automatic System Restoral: AutoPing and Heartbeat detect network or equipment outage and takes immediate action to restore your network or device. Real time scheduling to have a fresh reboot each morning or minimize power waste at night.
- Cloud Control: Manage all your iBoots from a single sign-on. Control power worldwide from any web browser, anytime anywhere.
- Graceful Shutdown: Attempts to do a Graceful Shutdown or Restart on Windows platforms prior to hard power switch.
- Expandable: Add one or two iBoot-EXP expansion units with independent control, and AutoPing. When not used for expansion units, the inputs and outputs can be used for general purpose I/O or as manual power control
- USB Port: Out-of-band management with simple serial commands for status, control and setup.
- UL Listed: We take your safety seriously. Be confident to pass fire marshal inspections.
- Dual Password Protected: Separate user and administrator passwords. Deploy iBoot-G2+'s throughout your organization.
- IP Addressed, 10/100 Base-T: Use on any Ethernet IP network. Public or private. Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access.
- Direct TCP and Software Control: Control iBoot-G2+ directly from your software application for the highest degree of power control integration. Simple protocol is freely available. Use iBoot-G2+ control program to call power control from any network management system. IPSentry What'sUp Gold, etc.
- 110/220 VAC Operation: Auto ranging power input. Deploy iBoot-G2+ anywhere in the world. iBoot-G2+ uses IEC320 Connectors and includes line and extension cords for North America.
- 12 Amp Switching: Current for most Servers, Routers, Kiosks, etc. 10 Amps at 220 VAC.
Pays for Itself with the First Service Call Saved
Don't let the cost of downtime keep you from meeting your service and revenue expectations. Keep your critical systems running without expensive service calls. Use low-cost remote power control to automatically reboot failed devices and get up and running in the most cost effective way possible.
iBoot-G2+ will save you time and money by reducing costly downtime. Just point your browser to the iBoot-G2+, login and you are one click away from bringing that failed system back to life. iBoot-G2+ will even detect failed systems and take immediate action.
iBoot-G2+ Package Contents
- (1) iBoot-G2+
- (1) 6ft US (NEMA 5-15P) Power Input Cable
- (1) 6ft US (NEMA 5-15P) Power Output Cable
- (1) 6ft Cat5 Network Cable
- (1) 6ft USB Cable
- (1) Quick-Start Guide
- (1) 3-Year Warranty
Dataprobe iBoot-G2+ Specifications
|Height||2 in. (60 mm.)|
|Width||3.2 in. (82 mm.)|
|Depth||4.2 in. (107 mm.)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 Deg. C|
|Operating Voltage||105 - 240 VAC Auto Ranging|
|Power Switching||12 Amps at 105-125 VAC, |
10 Amps at 210-240 VAC
|Power Connectors||Power Inlet: IEC 320 C13 Plug.|
Linecord for North America Included. 16AWGX3C
Power Out: IEC 320 C14 Receptacle.
Extension Cord for N. America Included. 16AWGX3C
|Network||USB Mini-B Com Port 9600 8 N 1|
|Protocols||IP Addressable. DHCP or Static|
HTTP Web Server built-in, Port Assignable
Telnet Server built-in, Port Assignable
DxP Messaging Protocol, Port Assignable
Auto-Ping TCP Protocol
Heartbeat Detector Protocol
|External I/O||Two Inputs, Two Outputs, Screw Terminal Connections:|
|V+||Power Out||This is +12 VDC power out from the iBoot-G2+|
Maximum current 100 mA
|I||Input||Input for status signals. Dry Contact input or Open Collector.|
|G||Ground||Signal Ground for Input and Output|
|O||Output||2N3904 NPN Transistor. 100 mA Maximum|
|Browser||Form Processing Browser Required|
Netscape 3.0 or IE 3.0 or greater
|Security||Dual Password Protected, User and Admin|
|Reliability||MTBF 320,000 Hours|
Operating Cycles 10,000,000 Mechanical. 100,000 at Maximum Load
Listed I.T.E File No. E225914
CE Directives 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC and 93/68/EEC
FCC Part 15 Class B
Dataprobe iBoot G2+ is also known as Dataprobe 1410035, iBoot-G2-Plus, iBoot G2 Plus, and iBoot-G2+.