The NTI RACKMUX-DS17-NT DVI SUN USB KVM Drawer combines a rackmount LCD monitor, SUN USB keyboard, and trackball mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX-DS17-NT Features and Benefits:
- Forward-folding 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel DVI monitor.
- Supports SUN-compatible 1152x900 resolution.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- Available with 17-key numeric keypad or large wrist-rest.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Available with optional mounting bracket for two-post style telco rack.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Front panel security lock.
- Front panel USB port to connect an external USB device, such as a flash drive.
NTI Rackmount DVI SUN USB KVM Drawer Diagram
(RACKMUX-DS17-T depicted here)
NTI RACKMUX-DS17-NT Package Content:
- 1 RACKMUX-DS17-NT Drawer with DVI Video Support
- USB-AB-2M 2m USB Type A to USB Type B M-M cable
- DVI-DS-2M-MM 2m DVI video cable
- IEC Power Cord
- 2 Keys for Lock
- 2 Rear Mounting Brackets with nuts
- 8 #10-32x3/4" screws and cage nuts for mounting rack
- CD with a PDF file of owner's manual and installation guide
NTI RACKMUX-DS17-NT Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Compatibility||USB-enabled SUN, Windows, Linux, Apple, IBM,|
and HP computers with DVI-D single link video
|Connectors||1 x DVI-I; 1 x USB Type B|
|Type||17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel DVI|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Tilt||Up to 120°|
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31-80 KHz; Vertical: 56-76 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||114-key (US) SUN-compatible keyboard|
with numeric keypad
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|