17" VGA USB + PS/2 Rackmount KVM Drawer with Mouse
Replaced by: NTI RACKMUX-V17-N
Alternative options: Contact Us
The NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer with Real Mouse combines an LCD monitor, keyboard, and real mouse with mouse pocket. This NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP KVM drawer is ideal for anyone who prefers using a real mouse to touchpads or trackballs. The low, 1RU (1.75 in.) profile saves space in crammed server racks. Connect this compact data entry drawer to a KVM switch for convenient control of all attached computers.
NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP Features and Benefits:
- Allows users to store and use a real mouse.
- 17 in. (432 mm) TFT panel active matrix LCD display monitor.
- Compatible with USB and PS/2 computers.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Features smooth-action ball bearing rackmount slides.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in the closed position.
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
NTI Rackmount VGA USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer with Real Mouse Example
(RACKMUX-V17-MP depicted here)
NTI RACKMUX-V17-MP Specifications:
|Width||19 in. (483 mm)|
|Height||1.75 in. (44 mm)|
|Depth||29.7 in. (754 mm)|
|Weight||32.6 lbs. (15 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power||110 to 220VAC, 50/60Hz via AC adapter|
|Compatibility||PS/2, UNIX, and USB computers|
|Connectors||5 ft. attached cables with 1 x 15-pin HD,|
2 x 6-pin miniDIN, 1 x USB Type A
|Type||Active matrix LCD flat panel VGA; backward-folding|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|OSD Controls||Brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-|
center alignment, zoom, and color adjustment
|Frequency||Horizontal: 31-80 KHz; Vertical: 60-85 KHz|
|Protocol Support||DDC1 and DDC2B|
|Keyboard Available||83-key (US)|
|Mouse||Three-button optical mouse|
|USB Connectors||Front panel USB 1.1 port (for external USB devices)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|