NTI Rackmount LCD Drawer w/ 16-port High Density USB KVM
The NTI RACKMUX-V-17-N-16USBHD is a Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch which controls up to 16 computers.
The RACKMUX USB KVM Drawer with Built-in High Density USB KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a 4-, 8- or 16-port high density USB KVM switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX USB High Density KVM Backview
- Forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°.
- Control up to 16 USB computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) with VGA video.
- Available with optional USB port (PN: RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT) to connect an external USB device, such as a CAC card reader or flash drive.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with large padded wrist-rest.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Available with Sunlight Readable monitor - call an NTI Product Consultant for more information.
NTI RACKMUX USB High Density KVM Tilt Angle Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHD Specifications:
|Width||19 in. (48.26 cm.)|
|Height||1.75 in. (0.7 cm.)|
|Depth||23.9 in. (60.7 cm.)|
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)|
|Adjustability||The drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" deep to 40" deep.|
|Locking||The drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.|
|Rack ears||Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F|
|Operating & Storage Relative Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
Answer: The MTBF for the Rackmux-V17-N-16USBHD is 36,495 hours.
Question: We currently purchase this model for use and am wondering if you have the same set-up with a 19" LCD? CAC reader capable is required.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
NTI unfortunately does not currently offer a 19" Rackmount Console, but you could use the Raloy RWX119-HKVM10016 (19" 1U Rackmount Console w/ integrated 16 Port VGA USB KVM - features a transparent USB port that can be used for CAC) to fit that bill. As of 3/28/2017 the RWX119-HKVM10016 is $1,514.00; the KVM option (HKVM10016) is not currently online, but you can order it by contacting us directly. Raloy also offers the same configuration with 1 extra over-IP user (RWX119-HKVM10116), or as an 8 port model (RWX119-HKVM10008): Click here to see all RWX119 KVM integration options (see the 'USB Hub' models for CAC compatibility).
If you prefer to use NTI KVM switches, you could also use the NTI UNIMUX-USBV-16HDU KVM switch (1 User) or the NTI UNIMUX-2X16-UHD KVM (2 User) with most 19" Rackmount Monitors that feature a transparent USB port. If you have enough rack depth, you can integrate the KVM switch behind the rackmount console (on the rear rails) into 1 RMU - if not you can also simply connect the unit from a different U-level.
Also please note, the RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT model features CAC compatibility, this RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHD is the base 16-Port model without USB / CAC.