The NTI RACKMUX-VS17-NT is a SUN USB KVM Drawer that combines a rackmount LCD monitor, SUN USB keyboard, and trackball mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX-VS17-NT's Features & Applications:
- Forward-folding 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA monitor.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°.
- Optional sunlight readable monitor available.
- Supports SUN-compatible 1152x900 resolution.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- Available with 17-key numeric keypad or large wrist-rest.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Available with optional mounting bracket for two-post style telco rack.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Front panel security lock.
- Front panel USB port to connect an external USB device, such as a flash drive.
NTI - RACKMUX-VS17-NT - Diagram
NTI RACKMUX-VS17-NT's Specifications:
|Height||19 in. (48.3 cm.)|
|Width||23.9 in. (60.7 cm.)|
|Depth||1.75 in. (4.4 cm.)|
|Weight||26 lbs. (57.2 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Operating Voltage||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector|
|Maximum Inrush Current||30A|
|Keyboard||97-key (US), SUN-compatible keyboard with wrist-pad.|
|Monitor Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Monitor Frequency||Horizontal: 31 to 80 KHz |
Vertical: 56 to 76 Hz
|Host Interface||Compatible with USB-enabled SUN, Windows, Linux, Apple, IBM, and HP computers|
|Approved Agency||CE, RoHS|