The Rose RackView RV1-CDKVT19 features a 1U - 19" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor. The RackView offers the latest, most efficient way to organize and streamline your server rooms and multiple computers. The RackView is a rack mountable KVM station neatly fitted in a compact pull-out drawer. This easy-glide KVM station contains a high-resolution TFT/LCD monitor, a tactile keyboard, and a high-resolution touchpad mouse.
The RackView can be placed at any height within a standard 19" rack. This offers the operator the maximum in comfort and takes up a minimum amount of rack space. The front panel is lockable and conceals the unit when it is not in use. The optional KVM switch offers single or multiple user access to as many as 1,000 servers or computers. Rose Electronics KVM switch options are fully expandable and when combined with the RackView, your system becomes a versatile, distributed matrix controlled system with multi user capability, controlled access to the servers, and many other features.
PC's, UNIX, Sun, and Apple computers can easily be accessed, monitored, and controlled locally using RackView.
The Rose RackView RV1-CDKVT19 Features & Benefits:
- Unique dual rail system allows independent adjustments of the keyboard and monitor
- 1U - 19" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor
- Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 (19”)
- Full size tactile keyboard with separate numeric keypad for typing comfort
- Keyboard available in several international variations
- Integrated touchpad mouse
- PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse connectors
- VGA video connection
- Optional built-in single or multiple user KVM switch provides access to as many as 1,000 computers
- Quick and easy rack mounting installation
- Supports all operating systems
- Lockable front panel conceals and secures unit when it is not in use
- Monitor OSD allows for easy adjustments of the input source, brightness, contrast, color, position, and language
- Front panel controls for quick adjustments
- Easy-glide KVM drawer can be mounted at any height in a standard 19 inch rack
- Rear panel PS/2 and VGA connectors for direct connection to your computer or KVM switch
The Rose RackView RV1-CDKVT19 Specifications:
20.1 in. (511 mm.)
|Weight||28lbs. (13 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 122°F (0°- 50° C)|
|Operating Voltage||100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Usage||16W (on), 1W (power Saving Mode)|
|Resolution||1024 x 768 @75 Hz|
|Keyboard||PS/2 and USB, Full size tactile keyboard with |
separate numeric keypad
|Mouse||PS/2 and USB, touchpad|
|Horizontal||31.47KHz to 68KHz|
|Vertical||60Hz to 75Hz|
|Horizontal||-65° ~ +65°|
|Vertical||-50° ~ +50°|
|Power Usage||FCC, CE, UL, cUL, RoHS, GOST|
Answer: The unit explicitly comes with a power cable. It is implied that Keyboard, mouse and VGA cables are supplied, but Rose has neither confirmed nor denied inclusion.
Question: Does this unit have repair parts for the number pad ? Please let me know.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Number pads cannot be returned after they are opened and installed though not likely there are cabling and connections that could be at fault rather than the pad itself.
We can issue an Return Authorization (RA) for diagnosis and repair if you like.
Please confirm that the image below reflects the product your working on and that your looking for the circled number pad.
Have all numpad keys failed or only a subset?
We will get back to you with price and availability shortly after receiving your reply.