The NTI XTENDEX ST-2FOHDMI-SC50 HDMI Extender via Fiber Optic Cable locates an HDMI display up to 980 feet (300 meters) away from a video source using two SC multimode fiber optic strands. The NTI XTENDEX extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a video source and a receiver that connects to a display.
NTI XTENDEX ST-2FOHDMI-SC50 Features and Benefits:
- Signal transmission via two-strand multimode SC fiber optic cable - no RF interference.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Compact and durable design - allowing for easy connection and placement.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- Cascade two extenders to extend up to 1,965 feet (600 meters).
- HDMI features supported:
- Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 7.8 Gbps
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- No software to install.
- Laser automatically becomes disabled if fiber cable is broken or removed.
NTI HDMI Extender via Two SC Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Diagram
(ST-2FOHDMI-SC50 depicted here)
NTI XTENDEX ST-2FOHDMI-SC50 Specifications:
|AC Adapter||100 to 240 VAC @ 50/60Hz via AC Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|Connectors||1 x HDMI (max 10 ft. HDMI cable length);|
1 x duplex SC Fiber Optic Port
|Computer||1920 x 1200|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|