The XTENDEX HDMI Extender via Fiber Optic Cable transmits digital video, audio and IR signals up to 12.4 miles (20 km) away from an HDMI source using a single SC singlemode fiber optic strand. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to an HDMI source and IR emitter, and a receiver that connects to an HDMI display and IR receiver.
Product Features and Benefits
- Signal transmission via single-strand singlemode SC fiber optic cable - no RF interference.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- HDMI features supported:
- Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Full IR control
- HDCP compliant.
- Plug and play functionality - no software needed.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Built-in default EDID table.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- One transmitter unit
- One receiver unit
- One IR emitter
- One IR receiver
- Two power supplies
- User manual
|Local Unit||(1)HDMI Female; (1) 3.5mm for IR; (1) SC Fiber Port|
|Resolution||480p @ 60Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50/60Hz, 1080p @ 50/60H|
|Connection||(1)HDMI Female; (1) 3.5mm for IR; (1) SC Fiber Port|
|Type||100 to 240 VAC @ 50/60Hz via AC|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||5.12 x 3.35 x 0.94 in (130 x 85 x 24 mm)|
|Weight||1.2 lb (0.54 kg)|
|Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|