NTI HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender Remote Unit up to 333 feet
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
This is the remote unit for the NTI ST-IPHDMI-2G
The NTI ST-IPHDMI-R-2G HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender multicasts digital video and audio signals to one or more receivers up to 333 feet away over a Second-Generation (2G) 1000BASE-T Gigabit Network connected with CAT5e/6/7 cable.
The NTI ST-IPHDMI-2G Gigabit IP Extender consists of the ST-IPHDMI-L-2G (not included) local unit that connects to an HDMI source, and the ST-IPHDMI-R-2G remote unit that connects to an HDMI display. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CATx or a Point-to-Many connection via a network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed network switch.
NTI ST-IPHDMI-R-2G Features and Benefits:
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Broadcast real-time HDMI video/audio to multiple display locations.
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- Supports video wall installations from 1x2 to 8x8 screens.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitter automatically on the same network. (Network configuration may be required for Managed network switch.)
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors.
- No image scaling, the original video signal that is input will be output at the source resolution.
- Supports 2-way RS232 commands (control software on a PC, or other automated control system hardware such as Control4 or Crestron) to control any devices attached to the matrix using RS232.
- Integrated mounting wings for ease of installation.
- Inexpensive CAT5e/6/7 cable replaces bulky video cables.
- Support for multiple transmitters requires a Managed network switch with VLAN/IGMP support. Standard LAN switches can only support one transmitter.
- Each VLAN acts as a separate HDMI Over IP Channel on the network.
- One transmitter can connect up to 200 receivers using cascaded managed network switches.
- If a non-managed network switch is used for a point-to-many connection, it is not recommended to use other network devices on the same switch as it may cause a degradation in performance.
- Use a PC to access the built-in HTTP Interface of the managed network switch to control what signal is being watched at each location.
- Use a Telnet client to access any receiver on the VLAN or network.
- Customizable EDID table on local unit.
- HDCP compliant.
- Local and remote units must be in the same LAN. The units do not support WAN connections.
NTI HDMI over Gigabit IP Extender Diagram
(ST-IPHDMI-L-2G / ST-IPHDMI-R-2G depicted here)
NTI HDMI over Gigabit IP Extender Point-to-Many Connections Diagram
NTI ST-IPHDMI-R-2G Specifications:
|AC Adapter||100 to 240 VAC @ 50/60Hz|
|LAN Bandwidth||150Mbps for 1080p|
|Protocol||IP, UDP, TCP; ICMP, and IGMP|
|Video Wall Support||Installations from 1x2 to 8x8 screens|
|Connectors||1 x HDMI-A port for source connection;|
1 x 1000Mbps RJ45 port for video/audio & DDC;
1 x DB9 connector for RS232
|Connectors||1 x HDMI-A port for HDTV or computer display;|
1 x 1000Mbps RJ45 port for audio/video & DDC;
1 x DB9 for RS232
|Signal Type||HDMI, HDCP complaint|
|Resolutions||HDTV: Up to 1080p|
|Audio||Supports multichannel compressed audio|
(Dolby Digital, DTS, THX) through HDMI compatible TVs or audio receivers.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|